Visa Inc. Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through my university career services office and the first interview was conducted on campus. I met with two people for about a half hour each. We talked mostly about my interests and knowledge of UX and design. I was asked to complete a few sketches of some rough wireframe ideas for a hypothetical design situation. I was invited for a second interview session about a week later that took place in the Visa Austin office. I interviewed from 9am-12pm with about seven people of different titles etc. Each interview was different but most seemed to be evaluating how I would fit into the UX team at Visa. I enjoyed the process very much.

Interview Questions

• Walk through an interface design you consider to be poorly designed and explain why. Then offer ten suggestions to improve this design.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the offer exceeded my expectations and was for an internship position. The Visa HR team is extremely nice and explained everything very well.