Visa Inc. Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Business Associate Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2013.

Interview

First Round Interview consisted of 2 separate 1 on 1 interviews. Each interview lasted 30 minutes and was split between a business case/ behavioral. The case questions were not very challenging and the interviewers did not expect you to give numbers. The behavioral questions consisted of a Why Visa? question, general questions about resume, and personal questions about College experiences.

Interview Questions

• Business case regarding Visa's expansion into Canadian Market.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

30 minute phone interview that consisted of behavioral questions. Interviewer was friendly and started the interview with easy questions about how your spent your weekend.

Interviewer was constantly recording down what was said, and sometimes there would be a long pause after you had finished answering the question.

Overall experience was pleasant and the interviewer answered my question about the company culture well.

Interview Questions