Visa Inc. IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. IT Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Visa moves fast on interviews. I was initially phone screened then interviewed in person by 5 people from the IT and business side. The interviews were held all in the same day.

Interview Questions

• The project managers deal with a lot of finacials. The questions were around basic PM work but were heavily geared towards financial controls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Highlands Ranch, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume online, gave me a call, we discussed position. I decided he could submit me for the position. Than Visa set up a phone screen with me. Than I got a call back about four business days later to meet with hiring manager separately, and than some team members. The entire onsite interview process lasted about two hours.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "Which would you prefer to use a gel pen or a ball point pen? And Why?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase went one round before I got an offer that I could agree on. It was not my ideal, but was an OK offer.