Visa Inc. Implementation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Implementation Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2014.

Interview

The entire process took a little over 4 weeks. I was a referred by an employee and received a call the next day from the recruiter for a brief phone interview. The following week I had a panel interview, which took about 30 mins. The interview was great, everyone was pleasant and professional and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What practices or performance improvements did you assist with implementing in your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very pleased with the offer.No negotiation needed

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (McLean, VA) in October 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and they set the interview up for two days ahead, they were impressed and I was offered a second interview, that interview went well and the project manager said that the process took a while and not to worry about it, then 3 weeks later, after following up with them a few times, I was told that they did not have enough positions available.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

First interview by director of the team, asking about the act to deal with customer issues etc. Mostly scenario based questions. Went through my resume as well and as some questions about my experiences. I was told the next round of interview will be scheduled soon. Was also told by my friend who previously worked in Visa that the whole process might take 3 to 4 weeks. Hoping for the best.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2009.

Interview

I got a phone call from HR person. She asked me to tell her about my experience working with Visa system. I believe my cover letter and resume was perfectly written so all I had to do is to expand on key points specifically related to the position. Since I am located in Canada I was asked to provide U.S. work permit if hired and I wasn't sure.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to provide U.S. work permit if hired.   1 Answer