Visa Inc. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about 30 minutes which I cleared. Then I was asked to complete an online hackerrank coding challenge of 60 mins.There were 2 questions and I was able to solve both of them but I didn't notice the time and couldn't click on submit for the second question and it remained unanswered. Because of that I couldn't clear the second round.

Interview Questions

• Online challenge was related to string manipulations and numbers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

I got the interview from a convention. it was scheduled for the next Monday but I got rescheduled a couple of times.Finally did the interview with a VP over the Phone. He asked mostly behavioural questions, talked about what visa does as a company and what the internship would entail. They got back to me within a week with a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Columbus, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

3 stage interview about 30 minutes each. The first guy asked about general theory about what technologies you had listed on your resume. The second guy had me program a basic sort in javascript. The last guy tests your passion. If you mention to him that you have any other interesting other than computing he will ask why you wouldn't pursue a career in that field

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position, but got asked to interview for a different position. I scheduled my interview for one day, but they did not call me, so I was asked to reschedule, and the same happened again. When I rescheduled a third time, the interviewer was not prepared and did not seem to know what to ask. However, the interviewer was very kind and personable, despite his ill-preparedness.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Applied online through a job opening that was aimed specifically at students at my school. Recruiter arranged an on-campus interview with two engineers. They said result would be out that week but took about 4 weeks with multiple follow-up emails for them to get back to me. Interviewers were very nice but recruiter was not very responsive. Interview was not technical, more about verbal problem-solving.

Interview Questions

• How would you check that a LinkedList has a loop?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for an intern for an analyst.
    Mostly behavioral question. An interviewer was supportive. My advice is that be confident, know your resume top to bottom, and don't lie. Practice few times with your roommates and you will be fine. I thought they would seek to test my technical skills. So, I reviewed my notes and books for several days. Unfortunately, they didn't ask any question to test my hard skills.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you worked in that restaurant (in my resume)? How did you handle angry costumers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

majority was behavioral, eg. the general questions asked: "walk me through your resume, tell me about yourself, what would you do if...(scenario questions on leadership, work experience, conflicts within your team), some basic technical questions on coding, asked about visa's business model

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they scheduled an interview within two days. The first round was technical, and asked some pretty simple questions. There were two more such interviews, one that assessed general problem solving and the other emphasizing coding (some questions were a bit challenging). The last round was a behavioral interview, but had easy questions overall.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Lubbock, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short. They wanted someone right away before the summer started. I received a notification right away that I would be set up for an interview with the hiring managers, and then after that I waited about 2 weeks and they called me to tell me I got the position. Then I got all the information in an email about what was going to happen (housing, pay, etc) and then I joined the team for the summer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in-person interview. I talked to an HR rep over the phone and one of the hiring managers in person. He asked mainly behavioral questions, but was very condescending. He looked at my resume as well and asked questions based on activities and skills.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a time you displayed leadership qualities.   Answer Question