Visa Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Interview

5 interviewers at different levels in the org

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Decent process speed, friendly interviewers although one of them didn't quite engage in the conversation. Not responding to emails of the candidates - a big minus.

Interview Questions

• Compare our campaigns with campaigns of our competitors   Answer Question

Interview

Three interviewees. Human Resource, Manager and Peer.

Staff QA Engineer Interview

Interview

There are definitely several interviewer at different stage of the interviewing process as the job scope usually involves people in several locations.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Case and behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got an offer to come to second round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Interview

I had 3 interviews- one behavioral with HR, one technical with potential managers, and one with my potential managers boss

NGDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Great Process

Other offer

Business Leader Interview

Interview

Had in-person, one-on-one interviews with 7 people, 30 minutes each. Questions ranged on why I wanted the job to specific experience regarding the core job responsibilities.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Fairly easy-going but you can tell that they outsourced the heck out of everything. You have to call the travel agency yourself to book your travel using information they provide you. Reimbursement expenses are a *real* hassle too: they send you a prepaid Visa card that is a pain to activate and it will take them months to reimburse you. I guess in a passive-aggressive way, this ensures that you don't spend too much when interviewing there.

Interview Questions

• Describe how OAuth works.   Answer Question
    • Given an array of integers, return an array where each respective location contains the product of the numbers except the one that occupied this same location in the input array. Thus, given in={1,2,3}, out={6,3,2}.   2 Answers

Offer was not good.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Apply online and received a phone call from recruiter in 3 days. Scheduled a phone interview later in the week. Phone interviewed lasted about 15 min, mostly questions on experience, current responsibility and salary requirement.