Visa Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.8

Data Virtualization Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was face-to-face via Skype, as well as dial-in through phone. The interview process was really smooth, at the end of the interview I told them based on what I had spoke with the technical person, I might not be the right candidate for this position and we disconnected through Skype.
    They forgot to disconnect the phone line. I heard them talk how "disappointing" the interview was, among other negative comments they made . Not only was this extremely unprofessional, but also disrespectful. If they did not consider me a suitable candidate, then just send me a rejection email offering some constructive criticism instead of negatively judging your interviewee in a hurtful manner with such a tone of malice.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)).
    Interview
    Applied online. F2F meeting and a phone call afterwards. The interview went smoothly and I was told to send a follow-up email with my clips and portfolio. Then they went cold turkey for a few weeks - it was a bad experience.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

3-4 rounds. Depends on the selection committee. 1st round simple array programs, easy DS questions. 2nd round testing and automation related questions, 3rd round the easiest the manager round (dont worry manager doesn't know a thing there, you can fool around easily)

Interview Questions

• if you are average , you will be hired. Reason- most of the employees there are mediocre.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two hours of F2F white board technical interview at HQ. All the questions are on data structures and patterns. Surprised to see not a even a single question asked related to my experience.

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Round one - Phone interview with HR asking about previous work experience, education, salary expectation, location etc.

Round two - Technical phone interview with two team members

Round Three - Technical/ HR interview with Lead and Manager of the team

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I hadn't had any prior call center experience, yet I was invited to a phone interview. It was by far the best phone interview experience I've ever had. The recruiter interviewing me was very friendly - he even took extra time (about 30 minutes) during the initial interview to explain the job in more detail because I didn't know what it would be like to work at a call center (things like metrics, shift bids, etc.). The phone call took about an hour in total. At the end of the call, we set up a time for me to come by the Visa office to take a tour of the place, as well as take two short assessments. If you pass the assessments, you are then offered to proceed to a final interview with managers. The first test took me about 10 minutes and was data entry. It mainly tests your listening skills and attention to detail (know how to spell and read directions). The other test took me about 15-20 minutes and was multiple choice call center scenarios. I heard back later on the same day I took the assessments that they decided to move forward with other candidates (that multiple choice really tripped me up, but wouldn't be difficult for someone with more experience). Overall, it was a great experience. The recruiter who interviewed me, gave me a tour, and administered the tests was really personable - at the end of the tour/test taking, they even (probably seeing my sorry test score ahead of time) softened the blow by talking me through some more ways to gain experience if I wanted to apply to another premier call center in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to multi-task across multiple mediums (phone, email, web, etc.). How did you handle it? What did your supervisor think of your performance?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

I've been through 2 processes with Visa and both ended up the same.. never hearing back for months even after you follow up consistently. They really need to work on their HR communication. Is it so hard to update a candidate?

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First was a general screening call and the second was more of a verbal quiz than actual interview. I thought I did well, held my ground and thought I left a good impression with the interviewer. Guess Not. I wrote my thank you note and didn't hear back (not that I expected to at this point). 2 weeks later i follow up with the recruiter and he responds almost immediately. That made me feel like i was still in the running. But another 2 weeks later, I got an email telling me they had cancelled the position. Well, I was fine with that until I saw another position about 2 weeks later. Same exact job description; different title. Whatever.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project?
      What is a Gauge R&D?
      What metrics do you use for your projects?
      How did you deal with a difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a good process I appreciated the interest they had in me but I didn't get an offer. Still have a positive attitude towards the company but wish I got a job

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in April 2017.

Interview

two technical phone interviews. First call was general about networking concepts and data structures. Second call was deep technical interview with one of the team members. It covered networking concepts, SDN, data structures, database security.