Visa Inc. New Graduate Development Program Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Visa Inc.

1 Interview Review

New Graduate Development Program Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I first had a phone screen with recruiter, then two phone interviews with hiring managers (back to back), and was then flown out to Foster City for Super Day interviews (which included dinner, networking, four 1:1 interviews). The recruiters were very friendly and lovely to work with and all my interviews were positive. They really phrased much of the interviews as a get-to-know-you, why-Visa, why-NGDP process, and less as a test. I had maybe two non-behavioral questions throughout the whole process. I had a short case question in one of my two phone interviews with hiring managers, and one on Super Day, but it wasn't really anything I could have prepared for. They just want to know how you think and why you're interested in working for Visa!

Interview Questions

• Why Visa? What type of company culture are you looking for - startup or corporate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, very generous offer.