Visa Inc. Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Product Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

The interview was mostly standard behavioral questions. They asked a lot about my past projects, my roles in the project and how the project related to the position I was seeking. They also asked about my interest in the position as well as the company itself. Maybe because it was the first round screening, there were no real technical question.

Interview Questions

• Discuss in detail one of your project and the role you played in developing that project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Several rounds of interviews, long process

Negotiation

Lots of selling, lots of promises

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 month contract with possibilities of extension. There was a phone interview for 30 min and then the offer came in 3 hours. They did not extend and I found myself again in the job market.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The question was an exercise problem on how to build user stories. I replied that a user story is a tool used in Agile software development to capture a description of a software feature from an end-user perspective. The user story describes the type of user, what they want and why. A user story helps to create a simplified description of a requirement.

Interview Questions

• Any conflicting situations and how you handled them   1 Answer