Visa Inc. Production Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Production Services Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Herndon, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two one hour phone interviews that were very informal. The two female interviewers were in Colorado. The job I applied for is in Virginia. They were both extremely nice and easy to talk to. There were no technical questions, only personality and aptitude questions. At the conclusion of the second interview I was told I would hear something in about a week. However, I called the recruiter later that day, or possibly the next, and he informed me that the decision had been made and I would receive my offer letter via email within a couple days. They didn't waste any time. What took the longest was the background investigation, which I was not expecting to be so thorough.

Interview Questions

• They gave me the opportunity to talk as long as I wanted to try to sell myself and convince them to hire me.   Answer Question
  • I was asked why I wanted to work at VISA.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered what I was asking for. It was as simple as that.

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Production Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Ashburn, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Had a total of 6 phone interviews. First screened by the dept manager then 4 more technical interviews conducted by other analysts and finally by project manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work flexable hours . This is a 24/7/365 environment   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiations were done through recruiter