Visa Inc. Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Miami, FL).

Interview

3 rounds, not tricky questions, Prescreen thu the phone, 1st round with manager, 2nd round with other teams, 3rd round with one of the execs. everyone focused on previous job experience and education. I felt the approach was more towards whether my personality fit the company or not

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Took about 6 weeks (hiring manager we out of town for 2 of them). First a recruiter screening, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in person interview with the hiring manager and team members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a response pretty quickly from HR. Had an initial conversation with the hiring manager, mostly around what type of work I had been doing. Then talk to four people on the phone in one day as a final interview. I got the offer without going onsite, as I was out of state. Visa is just starting to build up its analytics department, so the level of sophistication still levels something to be desired.

Interview Questions

There are so many more rigorous places in the Bay Area. The pay and career development / mentoring dimensions of this job were pretty lacking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

- Length / difficult of interview depends on Groups / Interviewers
    - Lots of behavioral questions and decision comes down to skill / fit / what the interviewer has in mind of an ideal candidate
    - The process took forever and hindered my opportunity to apply for other jobs in the Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and the initial conversation was the typical overview of position, discussion of relevant experience and fit/interest. This is a step down in title for me but since it is a new position and different companies level their jobs differently, I'm willing to move forward to learn more about the position to see if it is a potential fit.

Recruiter forwarded my resume to internal recruiter to schedule onsite interview with the team within the next few days. Met with internal recruiter first and she asked some questions related to my current employer that are not directly related to my experience or the job (e.g., how is XX at your current company vs. what is your strategy to track/analyze XX?). Felt like she's trying to get an insider view of certain sensitive info since my current employer has a strong brand in the marketplace.

Then met with another person on the team that was fine. Hiring manager was next in line but he was handling an emergency so I "socialized" with another person on the team for over an hour, then met with the hiring manager briefly.

Overall perception of the company was they are very disorganized and hierarchical. Was asked several times by different interviewers what level/title of employees were in certain meetings/presentations.

The role was more narrow than my current job so I didn't think it was a fit. They never got back to me with a "no. thank you" after hanging out at their office just to wait for my next interview, which was not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little bit about your analyst experience? What analysis/metrics have you done?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Email from recruiter - details on current package and what they're willing to offer for the role

1st interview after 2 weeks with the Hiring manager. Mainly on past experiences, tool knowledge & elaboration of CV & series of textbook technical questions

2nd Interview after about a month with local stakeholders. Similarly mainly elaboration of CV

After almost 2 months contacted for reference details.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you know your CV like the back of your hand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Was given what I expected