Visa Inc. Staff QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Staff QA Engineer Interview Questions

Staff QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

I had around more than 10 Round of Interview all are 1 :1 with the team and hiring manager.. its an excellent Hiring process they are having.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Staff QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Onsite interview - 3 round of interview, 1 - managerial interview

Interview Questions

• Java, Automation related, SQL queries, Unix/Linux, etc.   1 Answer

Staff QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was selected and given the offer, which i rejected.

worst interview process i have seem in my life. it seems they have outsourced all the HR man power to infosys. Those guy are responsible to shortlist and call the candidates. Applying from there web job portal is use less, no body even looks at it.

In india office they have converted all the contract employee into full time employee, who doesnt have any knowledge of domain and latest work going in the industry. In the final HR round , HR clearly told me "If you are a hard working and expect recognition every year then VISA is not a place for you" .

If you have past work exp in companies like Amazon, Google, Flipkart etc then definitely Visa is not a place for you. Questions were so low level that one would feel ashamed even trying to answer them.

Interview Questions

• what is hadoop, why was it needed. write a program to count number of occurrence of given word in a string.   Answer Question

Staff QA Engineer Interview

Interview

There are definitely several interviewer at different stage of the interviewing process as the job scope usually involves people in several locations.

Negotiation