Visa Inc. Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied through campus career center posting. Contacted by the senior recruiter via email within a week to set up a phone interview. The interview questions focused mainly on what I had on my resume, and how much I knew about the company's business. Within a day or two, they contacted me back to set up a group phone interview with the department manager and his director. The interview was somewhat casual and they seem to enjoy my passionate nature very much. The entire interview went for about 30minutes--mostly on my previous experience (especially outside of academic/school), and once again how much I was familiar with their business (their main revenue source, their competitors, their current marketing direction...etc.)

Interview Questions

• Where (region/country) do you think does Visa make the most revenue on transaction fee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were generous in covering my transportation cost (airfare & train/metro pass).

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for their internship program in summer 2013. Got called for an interview a few weeks after. No online reasoning test involved in the process, and there is only 1 interview by the hiring manager, mostly behavioral and competency questions, and 'walk me through your resume' kind of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with difficult people in the team?   Answer Question