Visa Inc. Visa Marketing Consulting Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visa Inc. Visa Marketing Consulting Marketing Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Visa Marketing Consulting Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

The recruiter has been really responsive and ensuring I am kept up to date with the various rounds. I passed the phone screen & hiring manager interview. On the final round of interviews, I interviewed with 3 Sr Business Leaders individually. They are all smart and enforced high expectations with minimal supervision. This a matrix type organization where many departments own a portion of an element which may require their assistance. Individual needs to be self directed to succeed in this organization. Overall, the interview process has been engaging and moving really fast. It has been over 3 weeks since my last round of interviews and haven't heard back from the recruiter. As responsive the recruiter has been previously she hasn't responded to my update email sent to her. Time will determine if I am selected for this position.

Interview Questions

• Role play with Interviewee: How would you consult with a financial institution on an issue they present, debit card penetration?   Answer Question