Vision Critical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vision Critical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical in September 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR to understand capabilities. Then a 2nd interview with a director to understand they same things but more in depth. 3rd interview on site with multiple directors and multiple senior members of the team. In the onsite interview I was asked to prepare and present a few slides.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception your coworkers have about you?
      What's your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you handle change?
      Name 3 things you'd like to have in a work environment?
      Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare a presentation targeting a potential client, selling the value proposition of Vision Critical. It's a task that is in line with the role, while CSM's don't sell, we do prepare presentations for clients where we're trying to convince them of a new idea. Plus it allows the interviews the ability to gauge your understanding of the company's value prop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview

The entire interviewing experience was a positive one. I an initial phone interview, an in-person interview, and then another round of the same (phone and in-person). What I appreciated the most was the onboarding process. It made the first day go very smoothly, and I knew beforehand what I was walking into which always puts you at ease when starting a new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I did not feel comfortable doing so, as this was an entry-level position.

Senior Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

The job posting came out and 1 day later I saw it and applied online. 3 days after that HR called me to set up a phone interview. I was out of state at the time, caught it on email and set up the interview for a few days later when I was back at home (Monday). The interview with HR was short but good and at the end of it they wanted to set up a meeting with me and two hiring managers. The next day the email came with my interview day (in 2 days), however the next day, another email came and said they were cancelling my interview because they have found their candidate.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

General interview questions but focus more on your previous marketing research experiences. I was interviewed by three different senior employees, kinda repeated the same question.

Interview Questions

• Let me about your most challenging project and how have you conquered it?   Answer Question

Junior Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied from a LinkedIn ad and within a week they asked me for an interview. On Skype, the HHRR manager in Canada was 18 minutes late. The interview was alright after that as the recruiter finally showed up.

Interview Questions

• They do not have any senior managers in Sydney, at least for the Finance and Accounting department. As I had read here, I see why there is high rotation as without any mentoring, young people do not get any feedback or direction to work their professional paths. They told me straight away I was alone there and my feedback would come from them (different times, from their perspective...)   1 Answer

Front Desk Ambassador/Executive Assistant Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The initial screening call was great; short, sweet and to the point. I was given lots of useful information about the company up front. The in-person interview took place only a couple days later. The setting and room was comfortable, and I appreciated the type of personality and behavioral questions asked. It seemed they really wanted to ensure, that I was a good 'culture' fit. I also appreciate that they did not have laptops in the room which made it a more relaxed experience as an interviewee for a large software/tech company.

Interview Questions

• What tools/techniques do you use to keep organized?   1 Answer

Survey Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I received interview call. The call was pretty much just a formality. Her replies were only (uhm, hmm ,ya). At one point She asked me "What do you know about company?", I told little bit and asked Why dont you tell about company. Her reply was like a two year old kid explaining about company. The call lasted not more than 3-4 minutes. I was pretty sure she is not interested.
    But against all Odds I got called in interview in Toronto Downtown. My interview went much better that I expected. I Aced the test they gave me. Interview lasted for almost 2 hours. They seemed pretty interested in me.The interview was hold with programming team. One in person and two of them over video conference. Interview was fairly easy. Just regular questions about my experience and character analysis.
    At the end they asked for references. I asked where to send them. All three were pretty confused about it like they heard it first time. She even handed me binder to write on the cover. I asked her why dont she give me her email so that I can email her.
    Then later I sent them the references and three days later I received the email that they are gonna move with other candidates. They didn't even bother calling my references.
    For HR: "I think next time maybe value others time as well."

Interview Questions

• Funstion that will check if given barcode validates against given checksum.   Answer Question
    • Result of vax x=2+4+"1"+2; in jS   1 Answer
    • Program to find how many strings in a array are anagrams with given string   1 Answer
    • Will Visibility:hidden trigger httprequest?   1 Answer
    • Javascript code to Select every Other <tr> from table and change its background to grey and at the end print in console how many rows were color changed   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with the HR representative, followed by an in- person interview with the Research Manager where you go over your resume.
    Next step is a take home assignment to determine your skills and knowledge.
    Final step is an In- person interview with the Research Director.

I made all steps except the final step of the interview. It was a very amazing experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences in Market Research?
      Do you have any coding background?
      Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got the interview through employee referral although I also applied online. I got a phone interview from Toronto about 2 weeks after. After that, I went in for an in person interview where I was asked to prepare a presentation. There wasn't a lot of time for me to prepare the presentation. I was only given 2 days to research and to put the PowerPoint together. A week after that, I went in for a follow up interview to present the same presentation to the direct manager. The people at VC are very nice but they do let you know the expectation is very high and a steep learning curve. The questions they ask were mostly typical interview questions as well as some questions specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • How do you coach/manage others and how do you want to be coached/ manage?   Answer Question
    • What makes you interested in this job? / why are you looking to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • Are you a tech/social media savvy person?   Answer Question