Vision Global Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vision Global Consulting

2.1

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Flushing, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume online. The HR replied the same day to arrange an interview in office. The whole interview went on about 20 minutes. The president of the company came in the room in the middle of the interview to brag himself and tell me there would be no payment or any kind of compensation.(which is not in the job description they posted online)

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this company?
      Tell me about yourself
      What are your hobbies?
      Which company are you currently following?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call after I 1-2 weeks I have applied for the position. The interviewer wasn't there when I came in, so they let someone else interviewed me. The manager didn't ask professional questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Go into a sharing office with no banners outside, greeted by 2 young ladies who obviously worked for less than 3months for that firm. They briefly went over my resume and asked me to skyped with their management in New York. The management asked several easy questions and bragged about themselves for a while. Then the interview was done. It took them 40days to notify me the result, efficiency of that firm seems to be an issue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Flushing, NY).

Interview

they ask you about your experience then they bs on everything. Their company history is a lie, president's experience is a lie, everything they say; commission, base pay, everything is a fudging lie. Yes, the owner will ask you to mop the floor, do the dishes, and clean the bathroom.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Flushing, NY).

Interview

First, you go into a tiny manager's office and talk awhile, then VP comes into the room and have a little chat and you are done. The manager will say he will contact you after review and he will contact you within 5 days because they are desperate to get workers. They ask general interview questions and brag about their company and please please please note whatever they say is a lie.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Flushing, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an one on one interview. The recruiter had a list of questions to ask me, It took me about half an hour. After that, I was introduced to my mentor, the founder of the company. They told me they will contact me if they accept me. the second day I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

Introduce yourself first;
    Ask some basic questions, such as what's your goal and plan in the next 5 years, what's your idea about the position and company, where did you hear our company, what's your advantage and disadvantage;
    General manager will interview first and then the company's president or VP will interview you perhaps; The president will also introduce himself and ask you some basic questions;
    Give you change to ask questions

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palisades Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Palisades Park, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Staff here gave me a interview and it is on site interview. It costed about 20-30 minutes and he asked some general questions without technique questions. I think the questions are not difficult and come from my resume.The company is not big and I just see one person in the office. It looks like someone's house and locates near other residents' houses.

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

One to one interview with the manager. First is basic question about your situation. And then give me a situation about the problem of the daily work and ask me to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• If the client take our schedule and go to find the bank to borrow money by himself, what will you do?   Answer Question

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vision Global Consulting (Flushing, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with the company's President. He was very friendly and you won't feel too much pressure when you sat there and talked to him for the fist time.
    First of all, he asked me to give a brief self introduction.
    Then he asked me two interview question
    Finally, he briefly introduce the business and plan of the company, and gave me a timeframe during which I would receive the employing decision.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced one very serious difficulty and finally you overcame it? How did you solve the problem?   Answer Question
    • What characteristics or personalities do you think is the advantage for you over the other candidates?   Answer Question