Visionary Integration Professionals Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals (Herndon, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with their subsidiary, Meridian. I found the whole process, especially the communication, to be very efficient and organized. Appointments were made and kept and the interviewers were straightforward about what they do, their challenges, and way that they approach work. There were able to find candidates with more experience using their specific COTS product, and I was not made an offer. The recruiter whom I worked with was wonderful; upfront about everything through the entire process and let me know when I was no longer under consideration. I would definitely work with him again, and have a favorable view of Meridian.

My only beef, and it's a minor one to some, is them asking for references as part of your application. I feel that giving out a reference's personal information is a discrete matter, and should only happen during the final stages, when an offer is seriously being considered.

The interview had a bit of "trial by fire" role play, which was not unexpected to me, but might throw some folks off, so be prepared for that.

I did get the impression that stakeholder management is an issue they've really struggled with, though they didn't come out an say it directly. Their clients sound a little more manic than most.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when your project is losing money?   Answer Question
  • Several questions asking how you'd deal with a client who calls with their hair on fire every few hours.   Answer Question