Visionworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The questions that were asked were pretty standard and what I was expecting. The only thing that bothered me was that they would not give me a straightforward answer when I asked about pay. By the time I made it to the third round of interviews, I asked if I could get a definite answer before committing to the next interview. He said he would find out and get back to me, and I never heard from them again.

OD Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Visionworks in October 2017.

Interview

There were minimal questions directed toward me. They seemed desperate to hire anyone who seemed remotely competent. Within minutes they were offering a job and having me fill out employment paperwork, yet they were unable to even tell me what the pay rate was. Also, they tried very hard to hire me on as a sales associate, rather than the position I applied for. I have absolutely no experience in sales.

Interview Questions

• How would you say your interactions with patients would be?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an initial interview. That interview went well and I was told to come back on Friday to meet with the laboratory supervisor so that I'm able to get a better understanding of the lab technician role. When I walked in on Friday, the lady who interviewed me earlier in the week had an almost disgusted look on her face and asked me "Did someone call you?". I had to remind her that she told me just a few days earlier to come in on Friday to speak with the lab supervisor and then she recalled.. I spoke with the lab supervisor who was very knowledgable about his job and he showed me around the lab. He was really nice. After being offered the job a few days later, I signed a background check form and have as yet to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer   2 Answers

Eyewear Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

I was brought in, spent about half an hour being interview, discussing past jobs, interests, and skills. I was made an offer a few days later, and started training after a week.

Interview Questions

• Why did this particular job interest me?   2 Answers
    • What strengths do I have that would help in this job?   2 Answers

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews which was nice since I knew they were trying to make sure I was qualified. I have never been on so many interviews for a job. It was worth it in the end.

Optical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions- dealing with customers.
    What would you do if....?
    Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry patient?
    Rate your ability to multi-task from 1-10, with 10 being the highest.

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the end of march. In April , I got called for an interview, the first intwerview went well and was offered a second interview. The second interview went well and was told I be called early in the week to come. The GM called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you and name a time when you provided great customer service?   Answer Question

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visionworks (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Talked informally about the job, expectations, customers, environment. The interviewer told me that they were looking to hire someone as a Third Key to start asap. During the interview, I felt like I pretty much had the job already. I had to do a drug test and a background check, which now seems kind of silly considering what a joke this position is.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visionworks (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Awkward environment. It seemed like they had no clue I was rescheduled for an interview. Rolling Oaks Mall. Everyone just had the wrong attitude. Very detached employees, almost like no one liked each other.. scary!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with sales goals..   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a few days later by email to set up a phone interview. Sent a follow up email to the person I interviewed with, but was never replied to. Within a week I received TBNT. Overall, it was a fairly good experience. They were quick and professional about the process. My only complaint would be the fact my emails were ignored.

Interview Questions

• Very old school interview, very obvious they are reading off a script. Asked about each job, duties, pay rate, and why you left.   Answer Question