Visionworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visionworks (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Two interviews...pretty standard questions. Neither was overly formal or long. Each happened quickly. Each manager was very nice and friendly. More interested in making sure I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customer dissatisfaction and conflict?   Answer Question

OD Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Visionworks in October 2017.

Interview

There were minimal questions directed toward me. They seemed desperate to hire anyone who seemed remotely competent. Within minutes they were offering a job and having me fill out employment paperwork, yet they were unable to even tell me what the pay rate was. Also, they tried very hard to hire me on as a sales associate, rather than the position I applied for. I have absolutely no experience in sales.

Interview Questions

• How would you say your interactions with patients would be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The questions that were asked were pretty standard and what I was expecting. The only thing that bothered me was that they would not give me a straightforward answer when I asked about pay. By the time I made it to the third round of interviews, I asked if I could get a definite answer before committing to the next interview. He said he would find out and get back to me, and I never heard from them again.

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews which was nice since I knew they were trying to make sure I was qualified. I have never been on so many interviews for a job. It was worth it in the end.

Optometrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process involved a linkedin message from the regional supervisor regarding new locations opening up in my area. I was directed to the application portal on the Visionworks website and was seen for an interview about one week after.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for someone who would fill the roll of the neighborhood eye doctor, is that someone you could see yourself as?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very basic questions on experience and previous management experience. Interviewed with 3 separate people on the same day. Each asked scenario questions on how I would handle conflict and other employee related questions. It was straight forward and to the point.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an initial interview. That interview went well and I was told to come back on Friday to meet with the laboratory supervisor so that I'm able to get a better understanding of the lab technician role. When I walked in on Friday, the lady who interviewed me earlier in the week had an almost disgusted look on her face and asked me "Did someone call you?". I had to remind her that she told me just a few days earlier to come in on Friday to speak with the lab supervisor and then she recalled.. I spoke with the lab supervisor who was very knowledgable about his job and he showed me around the lab. He was really nice. After being offered the job a few days later, I signed a background check form and have as yet to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer   2 Answers

Eyewear Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

I was brought in, spent about half an hour being interview, discussing past jobs, interests, and skills. I was made an offer a few days later, and started training after a week.

Interview Questions

• Why did this particular job interest me?   2 Answers
    • What strengths do I have that would help in this job?   2 Answers

Optical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

You will meet with the general manager of the store. He/She'll conduct the interview and if they consider you to be a good fit for the company they will start the hiring process. Some stores the manager may request second meeting with the territory director, highly unusual event.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, the interviewer asks questions to assess integrity, temperament, life goals, core values, interests. They are looking for open personality, bright individuals with pleasure for life and passion working in a job largely dependable upon hospitality skills.   Answer Question

Optical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions- dealing with customers.
    What would you do if....?
    Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry patient?
    Rate your ability to multi-task from 1-10, with 10 being the highest.