Visionworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.3

Retail Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Usually a two part interview. Management is very friendly. Total time of interview is probably around 45 minutes. Be prepared to talk about sales and customer service. Dress nice. Cover tattoos.

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the end of march. In April , I got called for an interview, the first intwerview went well and was offered a second interview. The second interview went well and was told I be called early in the week to come. The GM called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you and name a time when you provided great customer service?   Answer Question

Store General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

One phone one in person. The person that did interview was rude. He was on his phone and laptop all the time. He acted like he was a king and had all the power. I heard him talking to most likely his wife several times. Not too professional

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visionworks (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Awkward environment. It seemed like they had no clue I was rescheduled for an interview. Rolling Oaks Mall. Everyone just had the wrong attitude. Very detached employees, almost like no one liked each other.. scary!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with sales goals..   1 Answer

Eyewear Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visionworks (Rockwall, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic nothing really special lifestyle questions about what you do. Can you work since hours do you have kids (that shouldn't matter) but they asked. Then they wanted to know how you are with goals and pressure

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have be in with a customer?   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a few days later by email to set up a phone interview. Sent a follow up email to the person I interviewed with, but was never replied to. Within a week I received TBNT. Overall, it was a fairly good experience. They were quick and professional about the process. My only complaint would be the fact my emails were ignored.

Interview Questions

• Very old school interview, very obvious they are reading off a script. Asked about each job, duties, pay rate, and why you left.   Answer Question

Eyewear Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy going. I met with the general manager for the first interview. I met with another general manager for the second interview. Both times, I was interviewed in one of the doctor's office. The general manager was very easy going, so it was kinda laid back interview. I was asked the basic interview questions.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Applied for the job in person, turned in the application and received a call about a day later asking to come interview. Interview was easy, asked a few questions showed me around the lab. Recieved a call 2 days later, after drug test and background check, saying I got the job.

Licensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews as I was transferring was looking for a management position but was offered a travel position due to higher pay and my experience with customer service. Took two interview phone calls had job with first call second was a touch base call with offer. 1st call lasted an hour 2nd about 40 minutes

Interview Questions

• What was my management style   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary and review benefits

Third Key Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was at job fair. Took a long time. Was smooth for the most. They upsold the company a lot. A lot of question. Regional director is very assertive. Gm follows with interview as well. It was almost to long, it probably was a good thing it was long tho.