Visiting Angels CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visiting Angels CNA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

In person, hired same day, had a drug screen. Met with owner of company and interviewed with her. There was a video presentation and then additional screening. Had to provide driver's license, insurance, social security, drug screen and background check all in the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a caregiver?
    What skills do you bring to the table?
    Where do you see yourself in your career?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visiting Angels

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Covington, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was long but simple they need office help so when your interviewing you don't have to wait while she answer the phone you have to walk up a flight of steps knock the door witch is always locked an wsit for someone to answer when she does she stand there like what are you doing here

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels.

Interview

Review of skills, testing, knowledge of how to serve families and clients. Important to be certified, have first aid and cpr certification as well as auto insurance. Simple, easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Dallas, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very quick and straight to the point. They let you know what was their expectations of you. Then they ask about your skills and how long you been a cna and how many years experience do you have... Then they want you to give them an example of a time you went above and beyond for a client or patient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2011.

Interview

i thought that the process went really simple and was not a lot to take in at ne time and was given a lot of info taht u can use