Visiting Angels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Visiting Angels Interview Questions

Interviews at Visiting Angels

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy - 2 hour orientation that goes over the rules and procedures. One on one with the HR leader who is very personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a caregiver   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

Interview was pretty short and sweet. I honestly don't think they even checked my references because theh wouldn't have had time. Pretty basic questions but again I was hiered on my own word not by validated information.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

text message to determine if I qualified for an interview. Once the interview was scheduled I then came in and had to fill out a paper application, The interview was 30 min or less and very casual and straightforward to determine if this would be a good match for both of us.

Interview Questions

• If you could choose one thing about the job that you did NOT have to do, what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mantua, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Mantua, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I didn't have one. I applied for the position and without doing a background check or anything they called me the next day asking me to start with a client. I didn't have an interview background check and I didn't sign any paperwork stating how much I would be getting paid.

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Tyler, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application in the office and was immediately given an interview, hired, and given my paperwork to see my first client the next day. It was the easiest interview I had ever been in.

Interview Questions

• The only question I was asked was, "What defines being late to you?".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very descriptive, answered all questions... didnt review pay as expected. Reviewed qualifications and experiences. Asked what schedule I had and was working around my first job. Was very helpful in finding the best schedule for me. Definitley recommend!

Interview Questions

• Your schedule, experience, what makes you want to apply to job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (O'Fallon, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of general caregiver experience questions.
    In person interview answering questions on scenario and how to react. In person interview asked about types of skills, and types of caregiving experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Abilene, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Mostly talked about random things in general. How new the company was and that they needed to get people hired. Ask me if I knew someone who would like a job.

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Exton, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I submitted my resume on indeed, got called in for an interview I will say again later after coming in contact with the company for the first time went in for interview filled out another application as well as a test to see how much experience I have and what I can do and experiencing what I can do as well background check and a drug test

Interview Questions

• How many years experience you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visiting Angels (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The Interview was an easy going one. we were seated in an office, I was asked why I wanted to work there. My employer was very nice and welcoming during the process. It took about 30mins to finish the interview.

Interview Questions

• My experience as a caregiver.   1 Answer