Visiting Nurse Association of Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visiting Nurse Association of Florida

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Association of Florida (Stuart, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed in person, Reviewed resume, expectations, experience and job description. Discussed my 27 years of experience and what I could bring to the organization. what the organization mission is and the expectations of the organization per individual. discussed to elements of Home Health care and typical patient care load. discussed full-time versus per diem.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked in Home Health before   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview itself was very comfortable and the process was extremely timely. I applied online and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview time.

Scheduler and Intake Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visiting Nurse Association of Florida (Stuart, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

they called me back to speak with the supervisors and we discussed qualifications of myself for the job. we also discussed the basis of the company about how the company runs, who the upper management is and what my job titles would be as a duel employee.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what my major was going to be while I was in college   1 Answer