Vistage Worldwide Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistage Worldwide Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone and face-to-face interviews with several executives. Lots of scenarios to showcase understanding of how to best sell Vistage services to its diverse client base. Personality testing for Vistage culture and values.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vistage Worldwide

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was drawn out with different people throughout 40 days giving the impression there would be an offer after 5 interviews. The last interview was with the Chief of HR which I've never heard of a title. That should have said something with about his ego. My impression after that interview as that I did not want to work for this company since the head of HR said that he didn't have to like an employee. I disagree and think that you do have to like the people you work with. Do your research before wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Your personality test shows that you look for other persons approval and respect. That was a negative in the interviewer's opinion.   1 Answer