Vistage Worldwide Sales Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Management Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide in October 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of phone and in-person interviews and an "entrepreneurial survey" or personality test. This test is administered by a company called Objective Management Group and it's very vague. I've taken many of these tests before and have had very favorable results. This test was somewhat difficult to answer, the questions are vary vaguely worded. If you go to OMG's site, it will give you a lot of tips to help you pass the test, but I chose to take it without that kind of advantage. I wish I had read the tips, as the test is very strangely structured and, I personally believe, a lot of bunk.

I tend to think that the hiring manager relies too heavily on these test results because he may not have the confidence in his own perceptions to make hiring decisions. The hiring manager isn't from a sales background. The interview was pleasant and interesting, but the company's reliance on these test results is way too significant.

I think it was blessing in disguise not to be hired. While waiting for my in-person interview, I saw several employees. No one was smiling, most had their jaws clenched or were looking down with long faces while walking around the office.

Interview Questions

• From the survey: "How long do take to make a major purchase decision?"   1 Answer
  • From the survey: "A major purchase for you is over what amount?"   1 Answer