Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistaprint

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I applied online through Handshake and got reached out to schedule an interview. Only 1 technical interview through video. Didn't hear back from the for two weeks so I followed up and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to find the numbers of sheets need to print postcards with given dimensions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

There was one phone interview which lasted about an hour with 1 coding question. The interviewer was really friendly and helpful. After that, the I was invited to an onsite interview by the HR

Interview Questions

• They had asked one question regarding the two pointer approach. The question was not that difficult and he asked about printing the products of different dimensions on a sheet.   Answer Question

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, Online coding interview then flown out for last round to headquarters. Everyone was very nice but the process was a little disorganized and having to spend 9 hours at their headquarters (8:00 am to 5:30) + travel time was very tolling. There was rampant cheating during the final round. Because half of the candidates interviewed during the first part of the day, half interviewed during the last part of the day and there was a lunch in between, many candidates conspired and shared interview questions. I felt that I did pretty well during my interview given that I didn’t know the questions but I couldn’t compete with people who already knew the answers. I just wish I had a fair shot.

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Networking then had an referral. Applied online with referral. Several days later, I received an email to schedule an interview. After the interview, the Hr told me to wait until Friday to have the result.

Interview Questions

• skill set, why this company, education background, how was your last job ?   Answer Question

Interview

I met them through a school career fair, where they screened my resume and invited me to an onsite interview. We talked about my resume first, for about 10 minutes, then jumped into a coding question using the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Given a 2D array of integers, level the array cells to all be the max value, and return the total sum of integers required to add to do this.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through a referral from a friend.
    Got a quick email from the recruiter as they were interested in my profile. The recruiter and engineers were great to talk to and courteous.
    Interview process:
    1st HR call, went smooth discussed basic HR stuff, then set up first phone interview.

2nd Technical phone screen, mostly describing what projects you did, why did you do them that way, remember to ask good questions at the end as well.

3rd Skype/Zoom interview. this was 2 hrs long. First hour was system design question, more like solving issues in a particular system. Second hour was technical coding interview, in google docs. I probably should've asked more questions and talked more about the problem instead of starting to code asap. I was writing more of pseudo code rather than actual code, I think the interviewer did not like this.
    Then got rejection from recruiter 3 days later. All in all get interview process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in May 2019.

Interview

Approached by the hiring manager via LinkedIn. Process was clear and somewhat efficient. The problem arose from lack of follow-up. Not everyone makes it through the process with an offer but it's professional and common courtesy to at least receive a thanks but no thanks notification of some kind when you've been phone screened, invited for an interview, had a Zoom with another team member, etc. Almost 2 months and not a word. From an HR group this is astounding since HR leaders consistently preach about a consistently excellent candidate experience. Just say no thanks.

Interview Questions

• What kind of spend would you implement if given a budget?
      What are some of your strategies?   2 Answers

Senior Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Had two phone interviews and was then brought on site for an interview with the team. The interview was 5 hours, with a 15 minute break and only a water and small snack was provided. The interview ran straight straight through lunch, so something of substance would have been appreciated. Most of the interviews were held via a video conference as the majority of the team sits overseas. Genuinely enjoyed chatting with everyone in the Europe office, but the hiring manager was an absolute nightmare to speak to. Extremely condescending and rude, and made me feel very uncomfortable. This is likely why the rec is still open months later. Seems like an overall awesome company, but poorly managed team itself which is a shame.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was asked out of the odinary, typical digital media questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

First round of interviews was held on college campus. A week later I was notified through email that I was invited to a final round interview day at Vistaprint’s office. Both interviews were a mix of behavioral and case.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked in a team to solve a problem.   1 Answer