Vistaprint Senior Manager, Project Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got a request for a phone interview a week later. I met with 4 people for the first round including the recruiter. The recruiter did prep me by telling me that they were going to ask me a strategic type question that I was going to have to be able to answer. It was "How many bottles of shampoo used in hotels around the world?" I thought the question was a bit bizarre for a project manager position, but I did the best I could. I have no idea whether or not I answered it correctly. After that round, the recruiter invited me back in for round 2. In this round I had to prepare a case study in 45 minutes and present it to my potential future manager and another peer. That was definitely nervewracking but I felt I did well. I was again contacted by the recruiter and invited back for the last round to meet with some potential peers and VP of the group. I was asked to produce a roadmap for possible products added to the suite. Again, I was puzzled why a project manager was asked this type of question. I did my best again.
Overall it was a very difficult interview. I would suggest that they structure the tests in the interviews to better reflect the job they are hiring for.

Interview Questions

• How many bottles of shampoo used in hotels around the world   2 Answers