Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

171 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

One of the most pleasant and efficient hiring processes I had a chance to go through.
    Very close to what Google, and other cutting edge tech companies do.
    There was a phone screen with HR, a code challenge online, and a whole day of in-person interviews. Everyone was very professional and great to talk to. Besides answering the questions there was a lot of opportunities to learn about the company, what they do, their structure and culture.
    Free lunch included.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions, but not too tricky. For most, there is no right or wrong answer. They want to see the thought process. Yes, you need to know how to code, and posses good design and problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • Learn about microservices based architectures. That'll help you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very smooth. No bs

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in person with 2 team members and then a second in person with 3 more. Second round included an interactive "game" component that was cutting edge and fun!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Worcester, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Intense, met with three different people over 3 hours. Had a phone interview first that asked basic coding questions and then came for an in person interview that lasted 3 + hours.

Interview Questions

• How many shampoo bottles does one hotel in New York City need per day.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2017.

Interview

Too many interviews.
    First one, phone call with HR person, then a written code test, then another phone call ¡ with a senior engineer, then a second phone call with the HR and ultimately a face to face interview that would take the whole day and includes several test in a white board (code and design) a HR interview and a last interview with the team that would include another test.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell the product you are working on to my 96 years old grandmother?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madhapur (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Madhapur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Well, I was consulted through another company from Hyderabad, although the initial practical test went so and so. After that how does the selection goes by, I don't get the procedure or the so called protocols they follow, I don't see it through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself! (same old generic question)   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Received a call from HR and spoke with her for the initial review, she got back to me within a few days to set up a call with the hiring manager and then I went in for an actual interview. Entire process took only 2 weeks!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The company was recruiting on my university campus and I originally had an hour long interview that consisted of a business case and a discussion of my background, interest in the company, and any questions that I had. I was then invited to a hiring day at the office with about 20 other people also interviewing for marketing specialist positions. The day was really long, but provided a great opportunity to learn about the company culture. The interview day consisted of group activities, a panel of recent hires, and 3 one hour-long interviews. Two of the interviews were case based interviews and were related to relevant problems the company could be facing. The last interview was behavioral. Everyone from HR and all the interviewers were friendly, welcoming, and efficient communicators

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2017.

Interview

I was told there would be 2 rounds of phone interviews then a physical interview. I had the first one and never heard back even though the recruiter mentioned they'd get back to me in a week...it's been 3. Ignoring emails is not professional!

Jun 15, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hi, we are so sorry you never got a response back. Please let us know if you want to speak further about your interview process.

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a conversation with the hiring manager to get a sense of what they were looking for in the role. I then came in and had an in-person meeting with them to go over the specifics of my experience and to learn more about what their immediate needs were.

Interview Questions

• asked me about my background and content creating experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process consists of phone interview and onsite one. There are four rounds in the onsite. Interviewers are nice to talk with. They asked a lot of behavior questions, like how to resolve conflict with others.

Interview Questions

Vistaprint Response

Jun 15, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hi, happy to hear that the interviewers were nice to speak with! Please let us know if you would be interested in further talking about your experience interviewing at the company.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was the absolute longest interview process I have ever been in. The first phone interview was in the beginning of October 2016. I had 3 different phone interviews between October 2016 and December 2016. The communication during this time period was extremely lacking. They would say they would contact me the next week. 3 weeks later, after a couple emails from me, I would finally get a response to the last email I had sent. Final phone interview was mid December 2016. They said I would hear back by the end of December. By the second week of January, I emailed them looking for a response. I tried to give them the benefit because of the holiday. No response. Emailed again end of January. Second week of February finally got an email back asking me to come into the office for an interview and looking for my availability for the next week. My week was already scheduled for my current job and I live in a different state. Explained this and gave other specific dates and times I was available and explained these were the only dates I had available in the coming couple of weeks. They emailed me back trying to schedule me on any day I did not state availability on. They kept trying to get me to come in at 8:00 am on a Wednesday. I explained again that unfortunately that would not work for me as I would be coming in from out of State and did not have that date available. They continued to push for every day I did not state I had available. I finally got frustrated and had enough of the obvious lack of reading my emails and let them know I would not be moving forward with their company. I have never seen a company less organized with their recruiting and hiring process before. I really hope no one else experiences this.

Interview Questions

• What job qualities do you currently hold that would help you in this position?   Answer Question
    • How did you handle a situation with a customer who was upset?   Answer Question

Jun 15, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hello, I am sorry we took so long responding between interviews and were not accommodating for someone coming from out of state. Please let us know if you would be interested in further talking about... More