Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

One day with two back to back, hour long interviews. Both were extremely hands-on. The first asked how you would solve a problem and you had to explain in words and draw on a whiteboard. The second asked you to write out code on a sheet of paper while the interview watched as you wrote every line.

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Campus Interview, One full day recruiting session (3 hours of interviews). The on-campus interview was a simple case. The recruiter walked through it as well. The recruiting day was a very long session. We had talks in the morning and a office tour. In the afternoon, they organized 3 hour long 1:1 interviews with various employees in the marketing department. One behavioral, 2 case based. Cases were simple.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a difficult time overcoming a challenge in work or academics   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair, then was contacted for a first round interview on campus. It was a one hour case study. I was then contacted for a second round interview - it would be all day at the Vistaprint office. The first half of the day was a tour of the office and presentations by various employees. Lunch was provided and I ate with other candidates and employees. The afternoon consisted of three consecutive hour long interviews, two of which were case studies and the last was a behavioral interview. At the end of the interviews, we were invited to a reception with the marketing department. The whole process was very positive and the recruiters were very friendly. Transportation and food was provided which was a huge plus. They also responded right away with decisions through phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example when you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Very comprehensive, met with several people from different departments. Asked lots of insightful questions. Explained role and organization in a way that was easy to understand. Strong culture. Strong management function at company and management development program. Enjoyed hearing about company growth and expansion and opportunity for growth roles from within.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Full day event from 8:00-5:00 included speech from VP, panel Q&A, tour, 3 one hour interviews. Helpful in getting to know the company at a deeper level. Day was very organized and structured. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Free lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and I was asked to determine market size of graduation population. In addition to this, we were asked generic marketing questions to devise a strategy for the market segment of graduates.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for graduation parties in the US?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

I only had one on campus interview with 2 people. Each interview was around half an hour each. One was object oriented design, the other was programming. I received an offer for my internship shortly after my interview, within one to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an elevator? (Object Oriented Design)   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Question were quite straightforward Doesnt require special skill to answer these question
    After applying online got call in a week after that an onsite interview
    After interview got an offer within 2 days.
    Declined offer