Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Emailed a recruiter and he replied over a month later around April. Had an initial, short interview with him that was a simple screening. Nothing technical. Was passed on to the next round where I had two, one-hour interviews. First was an object-oriented design problem and the second was a coding problem.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Just wasn't focused during the time of the interview. The coding problem involved finding the number of sheets required to print an array of objects.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got in touch with them through a college career fair. First I had an analytic test which was done through internet. A couple of days later they told me I had made it to the second round. Which was an on-campus behavioral interview. This interview was ok, I thought I had done very well but they didn't contact me after it.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Since I was older than most of the folks I was going to be working with, the hiring manager had older software QA engineers from other groups interview me. It was a 6 hour in-person interview and prior to that several phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Analysis of several case studies. What I would test, what assumptions I made, etc...
      They even took the scrap paper that I was writing to figure out the problems
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I applied on campus and had an on campus interview. The process was organized and I met with each person for an hour. I interviewed with two developers. I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• One question was to design an algorithm to optimally fit different sized cards on a piece of paper. The second question covered object oriented design   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through a career fair and received two one hour interviews back to back. The questions were pretty simple on the outset, so it was mostly a test of one's thinking process and thoroughness. The interviews were almost entirely answering coding questions. There wasn't strictly a behavioral portion; just a chance to ask the interviewers about their positions. Be prepared to mention what projects you've worked on, though.

Interview Questions

• Design an elevator shaft using object oriented programming.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Flew us over and booked us in a nice hotel. The night before was a mixer with a few panels detailing life at VistaPrint. They really did outdo themselves with their recruiting - one of the best attempts at getting the finalists to get excited about Vistaprint.

Three interviews the next day: analytical skills, coding, and fit

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I ended up applying late, but this process was still the best of all the internships I"ve interviewed for. I submitted my resume on a Tuesday, got a call back on Wednesday, set up interviews for Thursday morning, and had the offer by Thursday afternoon. The campus recruiting office is the BEST - very helpful, informative, nice, etc.
    I did the actual interviews via the phone, and did coding over a collaboration coding tool (via the internet) and over google docs. The interviewers were really nice and helpful, and I got a good vibe from them. Interview questions were unsurprising and kinda standard.
    1.) OOP design question (Design an elevator system, and they gave me some scenarios to consider while building). Be prepped to do a UML diagram.
    2.) Pretty simple geometry algorithm question that was sort of like your classic box-packing problem. You shouldn't need to prep too much for this one... it's really easy to overthink though, so be wary of that.

Interview Questions

• The elevator design was challenging just because there is no right answer. The most important thing there is to clearly explain why you're doing what you're doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm an intern. I was surprised at how high it was that I didn't think fast enough to start negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

it was very straight forward - i was asked to meet 4 different people, but none of them actually in the group i will be joining. I was asked to explain my past working experience, my personal interest, the cases i have worked on, and some technical questions.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA).

Interview

Internal reference, but excessive interview process relative to the position and salary. I'm not sure the people interviewing really know what they want or at least don't seem to clearly articulate the context of their questions and concerns.

Interview Questions

See What Vistaprint Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Marketing Associate in Lexington, MA

Pros: “- Well structured environment with lots of formal processes that are great for learning about the industry. - Marketing team has many subsets of departments that allows for specialization...”“- Well structured environment with lots of formal processes that are great for learning about the industry. - Marketing team has many subsets of departments that allows for specialization & depth of knowledge; also helpful for cross-team projects to have hyper-specialized individuals. - Clear hierarchy & career progression - Corporate, but still fun with a great culture - Thorough interviews which lend well to cultivating a company comprised of talented & smart individuals” – Full Review