Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

3.2

171 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and I was asked to determine market size of graduation population. In addition to this, we were asked generic marketing questions to devise a strategy for the market segment of graduates.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for graduation parties in the US?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

I only had one on campus interview with 2 people. Each interview was around half an hour each. One was object oriented design, the other was programming. I received an offer for my internship shortly after my interview, within one to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an elevator? (Object Oriented Design)   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Question were quite straightforward Doesnt require special skill to answer these question
    After applying online got call in a week after that an onsite interview
    After interview got an offer within 2 days.
    Declined offer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The interview started with basic questions about my past and present experience. Nothing difficult, mostly asking me to elaborate on the things mentioned on my resume. Then did a case interview within the same 1hr window. The case was not difficult and the interview was very receptive to all my answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to elaborate on work experiences from my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Connected at a college career fair and was invited to an interview. Did not go through phone screen, just met with two engineers in person. Asked what language I was most comfortable in and was asked to whiteboard (real code, not pseudocode) some OOP methods. Each interview lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Write out the OOP methods and classes that might be used to model an elevator system   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

very laborious process involving multiple interviews, if you are a referral, you stand a better chance. the interviewer was switched in the last minute for my phone interview and they seem to be not prepared. not sure if it was a rare occurrence, but I got called in for in-person

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Recently worked with a corporate recruiter hiring in the very earliest phase of interviewing.

The recruiter did his homework, was very thorough, and empathetically understood my position, current position, commute, and personality, like no other that I've ever communicated with in the last 22 years.

I am looking but not ready technically to handle myself in a rigorous interviewing process so we both decided to wait some time for me to come up to speed.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.