Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.2

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Question were quite straightforward Doesnt require special skill to answer these question
    After applying online got call in a week after that an onsite interview
    After interview got an offer within 2 days.
    Declined offer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The interview started with basic questions about my past and present experience. Nothing difficult, mostly asking me to elaborate on the things mentioned on my resume. Then did a case interview within the same 1hr window. The case was not difficult and the interview was very receptive to all my answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to elaborate on work experiences from my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Connected at a college career fair and was invited to an interview. Did not go through phone screen, just met with two engineers in person. Asked what language I was most comfortable in and was asked to whiteboard (real code, not pseudocode) some OOP methods. Each interview lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Write out the OOP methods and classes that might be used to model an elevator system   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

very laborious process involving multiple interviews, if you are a referral, you stand a better chance. the interviewer was switched in the last minute for my phone interview and they seem to be not prepared. not sure if it was a rare occurrence, but I got called in for in-person

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Recently worked with a corporate recruiter hiring in the very earliest phase of interviewing.

The recruiter did his homework, was very thorough, and empathetically understood my position, current position, commute, and personality, like no other that I've ever communicated with in the last 22 years.

I am looking but not ready technically to handle myself in a rigorous interviewing process so we both decided to wait some time for me to come up to speed.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Emailed a recruiter and he replied over a month later around April. Had an initial, short interview with him that was a simple screening. Nothing technical. Was passed on to the next round where I had two, one-hour interviews. First was an object-oriented design problem and the second was a coding problem.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Just wasn't focused during the time of the interview. The coding problem involved finding the number of sheets required to print an array of objects.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got in touch with them through a college career fair. First I had an analytic test which was done through internet. A couple of days later they told me I had made it to the second round. Which was an on-campus behavioral interview. This interview was ok, I thought I had done very well but they didn't contact me after it.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Since I was older than most of the folks I was going to be working with, the hiring manager had older software QA engineers from other groups interview me. It was a 6 hour in-person interview and prior to that several phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Analysis of several case studies. What I would test, what assumptions I made, etc...
      They even took the scrap paper that I was writing to figure out the problems
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I applied on campus and had an on campus interview. The process was organized and I met with each person for an hour. I interviewed with two developers. I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• One question was to design an algorithm to optimally fit different sized cards on a piece of paper. The second question covered object oriented design   Answer Question