Vistaprint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.2

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

They give you a case that involves targeting a new market, and want to see how you think. It's not very difficult, simply involves doing some simple math and taking the interviewer through your thought process. Once you finish the case, you are free to ask questions and the first round is over.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for college graduation parties?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, talked to recruiter for the 1st round phone screen, then the hiring manager for the 2nd round. if pass, they bring you onsite. But the reason for me writing this review is please avoid this position or at least the Customer & Competitive Insights team. The recruiter didnt send me the interview confirmation till the interview date. The hiring manager YAWNed 3 times through the interview. If you are tired, please reschedule the interview. If you think I am boring, please end the interview fast rather than keeping yawning and throwing tons of boring and tedious questions.

From the JD, the position requires statistics, maths or engineering background, but in real work none of the knowledge is needed.

It is a large organization. but please be more professional in the interview.

Interview Questions

• career goal, why vistaprint, challenge met in work...tons of behavior questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

One day with two back to back, hour long interviews. Both were extremely hands-on. The first asked how you would solve a problem and you had to explain in words and draw on a whiteboard. The second asked you to write out code on a sheet of paper while the interview watched as you wrote every line.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was brought in for several days of interviews and met with people from across the organization. It was well-coordinated and a pleasant experience. When applying for analytics or engineering positions there are some exercises candidates are put through to test their problem solving approaches. I did the same with a creative exercise.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my familiarity with the company's web site.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple and direct.

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Campus Interview, One full day recruiting session (3 hours of interviews). The on-campus interview was a simple case. The recruiter walked through it as well. The recruiting day was a very long session. We had talks in the morning and a office tour. In the afternoon, they organized 3 hour long 1:1 interviews with various employees in the marketing department. One behavioral, 2 case based. Cases were simple.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a difficult time overcoming a challenge in work or academics   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair, then was contacted for a first round interview on campus. It was a one hour case study. I was then contacted for a second round interview - it would be all day at the Vistaprint office. The first half of the day was a tour of the office and presentations by various employees. Lunch was provided and I ate with other candidates and employees. The afternoon consisted of three consecutive hour long interviews, two of which were case studies and the last was a behavioral interview. At the end of the interviews, we were invited to a reception with the marketing department. The whole process was very positive and the recruiters were very friendly. Transportation and food was provided which was a huge plus. They also responded right away with decisions through phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example when you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick, informed about how the process was going at all times, natural and relaxed. HR representatives made sure I was comfortable, all interviewers were very open when asked questions, providing lenghty, insightful answers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

it was a telephone interview. They struggled a little to keep up because English wasn't their first language however it was informal. All in all it was a very good experience. I had multiple telephone interviews with Vistaprint. Spoke to several people from the process engineer I will be working with to the Human Resource department

Interview Questions

• What have you leant from process design module?
      What do you know about Printing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question