Vistaprint Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

One of the most pleasant and efficient hiring processes I had a chance to go through.
Very close to what Google, and other cutting edge tech companies do.
There was a phone screen with HR, a code challenge online, and a whole day of in-person interviews. Everyone was very professional and great to talk to. Besides answering the questions there was a lot of opportunities to learn about the company, what they do, their structure and culture.
Free lunch included.

Interview Questions

• There are many questions, but not too tricky. For most, there is no right or wrong answer. They want to see the thought process. Yes, you need to know how to code, and posses good design and problem solving skills.   Answer Question
  • Learn about microservices based architectures. That'll help you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very smooth. No bs

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and set up an interview. There was a online coding test and then I came in for a face to face. The first interviewer was extremely rude, very hostile and would not engage. It was as if I was responding to a wall, he would ask a question and then just look down. It was very clear for some reason he did not like me from the start. Somewhere in the middle of my sentence explaining an approach to solve a problem, he said that is just idiotic and does not make any sense. The whole interview was so stressful, soon as we were done, I just walked out of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was been pinged by a recruiter several times and finally decided to explore the opportunities with vistaprint. There was a HR phone screen, Hiring manager phone screen and then set on-site interviews. The people were communicating very well during these rounds. After the interviews, they took more than a week to inform about their decision. Recruiter said she would share some feedback after the interviews, but kept postponing her phone call appointments. Very unprofessional and unethical during the closure of the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented analysis and design questions. Each interviewer just presented the problem and had little or no involvement during the session.   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2011.

Interview

First I had two phone interviews - first one was with their internal recruiter, who I talked to for an hour, and it went very well. The second one was with a technical guy - also for about and hour.

Then I had onsite 5 1:1 interviews with different people from the team (Technical Manager, Team Lead, Developers...). The interviewers were very friendly at all. I think it went very well also.

Interview Questions

• How many bottles of shampoo should be produced for usage by hotels?   1 Answer