Vistaprint Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Marketing Associate Interview Questions

3.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair, then was contacted for a first round interview on campus. It was a one hour case study. I was then contacted for a second round interview - it would be all day at the Vistaprint office. The first half of the day was a tour of the office and presentations by various employees. Lunch was provided and I ate with other candidates and employees. The afternoon consisted of three consecutive hour long interviews, two of which were case studies and the last was a behavioral interview. At the end of the interviews, we were invited to a reception with the marketing department. The whole process was very positive and the recruiters were very friendly. Transportation and food was provided which was a huge plus. They also responded right away with decisions through phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example when you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2012.

Interview

I had a first one on one interview where they gave me a case to solve. It was pretty self explanatory with some relative questions to marketing. Then I got a final round interview where it was an all day process. 3 one 1 hour long interviews one marketing case, one behavioral, and one conceptual case. The marketing case was very hard and outdated. This was the only curve ball and felt that it was a little unfair. Overall, pretty hard interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much money is spent on graduation partys/supplies per year   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was given a case study. I quickly developed a method to test the problem at hand so the tester kept adding new information to foil my methods. Just be comfortable going back to the beginning and reworking it. They won't make it impossible to address.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience, asked me to review a customer flow problem using examples from the site and identify potential causes.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and I was asked to determine market size of graduation population. In addition to this, we were asked generic marketing questions to devise a strategy for the market segment of graduates.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for graduation parties in the US?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Full day event from 8:00-5:00 included speech from VP, panel Q&A, tour, 3 one hour interviews. Helpful in getting to know the company at a deeper level. Day was very organized and structured. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Free lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I started with an on campus interview. It was pretty relaxed with standard behavioral questions. I then was invited to their Lexington office for a final round interview that went from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.. It consisted of 3 interviews. One behavioral and 2 case studies. The rest of the time was filled with information sessions, a tour of the office, and an office happy hour at the end of the day. It was very informative, but it was a LONG day. They made their decisions quickly and even took the time to call me to tell me that I did not receive an offer. Overall I was impressed with the thought they put into the whole process.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The process took 6+ weeks. Had to do lots of nudging with the Consultant. First, there was an online MCQ test comprising quant, logical analysis and English. After appearing for online test and doing follow-up twice with the consultant and the talent acquisition team member, my role-play round was scheduled and re-scheduled twice or thrice. Then there was an interim telephonic round and a date was provided to me for the role-playing and psychometric round but later the psychometric test was rescinded abruptly. On the day of role-play round, I had a round of HR before the role-play. It was a nice interaction but dragged unnecessarily by asking counter-questions to a proper answer. Role-play round was a bit incoherent in which you are given a hypothetical situation and you need to provide a pacifying solution, the whole situation is video-recorded and sent to their HQ where the Hiring-Managers decide upon your selection based on your act (sans knowing any SOPs of the company). Uncanny decision-making process. Good HR people but their recruitment process seems jinxed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?
      What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
      Tell about one of the difficult situation you faced and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

They give you a case that involves targeting a new market, and want to see how you think. It's not very difficult, simply involves doing some simple math and taking the interviewer through your thought process. Once you finish the case, you are free to ask questions and the first round is over.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for college graduation parties?   Answer Question