Vistaprint Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA).

Interview

The first step involved a thirty minute phone conversation with a human resources manager about my background and experience.
Next step was a second phone interview with the hiring manager which was very brief and again was focused on the manager understanding my background and specific experiences in more depth than what was on my resume.
The third step was an in-person interview which lasted about two and a half hours. The first half hour was a conversation with one of the department managers, then one hour for the case study. The last hour was split between a half hour talking with someone in a position that would be working closely with the positon I was applying for and then last half hour (or less) was meeting in-person with the hiring manager that conducted my second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• In your last position, what was something that you wanted to do or learn that you weren't able to?   Answer Question
  • What are your strengths & weaknesses?   1 Answer
  • How do you deal with challenges or problems that you need to solve quickly & efficiently?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. There was a significant delay between the time for resume submission and the actual interview. All the staff I interacted with were courteous and pleasant, conversational even. Did two one-on-one interviews with managers who seemed very knowledgeable of their respective fields. It was more like a fluid conversation about the industry and goals for the organization and how I saw myself fitting into that.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions. Personally, I was adjusting from freelancing at home to this job so they asked how I saw myself transitioning into that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiation necessary. I got what I requested. There was a tricky phase based on some criteria they thought I met but didn't (I wasn't asked) but we found a work-around were both comfortable with.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2008.

Interview

the phone call process was nice and informative- where we did go over a case study. In the interview process met with various members from the marketing organization who all had different focus areas.