Vistaprint Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Meet with two interviewers individually. The first interviewer is either the hiring manager or someone from the same organization. The questions from this interviewer were subject matter relevant to my field and gauged to probe the depths of my experience. The second interviewer was a technical architect whose questions had absolutely nothing to do with Project Management and instead gauged my technical knowledge from positions I held 12 years prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls could fit in an empty 747 airliner...and he expected an answer.   1 Answer

Vistaprint Response

Jun 15, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hi, please let us know if you would be interested in talking more about your interview experience. We apologize for this negative experience and hope to be able to speak to you more about it.

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews with Vistaprint. The first one was with their internal recruiter, who I talked to for over an hour, and it went very well. I was then set up to speak with a manager about a week later. The job involved managing projects around localizing the payment methods for international payments - an area I actually have a considerable amount of domain knowledge in. Unfortunately, the interviewer seemed more inclined to test my knowledge of Agile methodology; I tried to steer the conversation back to something more relevant to the job (I've worked as a consultant using a variety of methodologies, including Agile and CMM, and companies that get hung up on the process rather than the product tend to have problems!) Unfortunately, this seemed to be the wrong tactic to take, since the manager ended the interview early; I received a "no thank you" from the recruiter a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about Agile Software development. If you want to work there as a project manager, brush up on your buzzwords.   Answer Question