Vistaprint Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA).

Interview

HR setup an initial technical phone interview with a QA engineer and the screening lasted an hour. Questions asked:
Explain the database model for Airlines, How do you test a calculator, Different testing techniques you used, How do you test the high risk areas of an application differently than other areas, Explain the automation framework you have developed, How do you test an application with multiple sets of data, What was your role in last project, What did you learn from your last project.
I cleared the phone interview and went in for a face to face which consited of half day with 4 different interviewers and vistaprint sponsored lunch.
I was in a very small room with a board.
First round was with automation engineer
1) object oriented programming basic concepts definitions, and one simple coding exercise, you can write in any language you are familiar with
2) DBMS definitions questions. Then he will give a printed database design and ask queries to write on board based on that DB model.
Second round was QA methodologies kind of questions.
Third round was problem solving
Lunch
4th round was with QA manager, he would ask behavioral and past experience questions
HR will come back and do wrap up.
They told they will take a decision in 2 days and let me know. But havent heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions