Vistaprint Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process consists of phone interview and onsite one. There are four rounds in the onsite. Interviewers are nice to talk with. They asked a lot of behavior questions, like how to resolve conflict with others.

Interview Questions

Vistaprint Response

Jun 15, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Hi, happy to hear that the interviewers were nice to speak with! Please let us know if you would be interested in further talking about your experience interviewing at the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied online on college university career site. Was scheduled for an in-person interview on campus. The interview consisted of two rounds (each with different interviewers): one that asked a programming/algorithms question, and one that asked an object-oriented/system design type question. Both were an hour long.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

After a headhunter sent my application, a recruiter from the company contacted me. In the next couple of weeks, I went through a technical phone interview and an onsite interview. During the onsite interview, each interviewer brought a few sheets of prepared questions/problems with them and without wasting any time, dived right into the technical quizzes.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented designs, implementations; Some common data structure questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The overall process took a few months. First, HR screening through the phone. Second, phone interview with senior employee. Third, on site brief interview. Fourth, 2 back to back technical interview on skills and past experiences.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

One day with two back to back, hour long interviews. Both were extremely hands-on. The first asked how you would solve a problem and you had to explain in words and draw on a whiteboard. The second asked you to write out code on a sheet of paper while the interview watched as you wrote every line.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

I only had one on campus interview with 2 people. Each interview was around half an hour each. One was object oriented design, the other was programming. I received an offer for my internship shortly after my interview, within one to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an elevator? (Object Oriented Design)   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Connected at a college career fair and was invited to an interview. Did not go through phone screen, just met with two engineers in person. Asked what language I was most comfortable in and was asked to whiteboard (real code, not pseudocode) some OOP methods. Each interview lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Write out the OOP methods and classes that might be used to model an elevator system   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Recently worked with a corporate recruiter hiring in the very earliest phase of interviewing.

The recruiter did his homework, was very thorough, and empathetically understood my position, current position, commute, and personality, like no other that I've ever communicated with in the last 22 years.

I am looking but not ready technically to handle myself in a rigorous interviewing process so we both decided to wait some time for me to come up to speed.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Emailed a recruiter and he replied over a month later around April. Had an initial, short interview with him that was a simple screening. Nothing technical. Was passed on to the next round where I had two, one-hour interviews. First was an object-oriented design problem and the second was a coding problem.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Just wasn't focused during the time of the interview. The coding problem involved finding the number of sheets required to print an array of objects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I applied on campus and had an on campus interview. The process was organized and I met with each person for an hour. I interviewed with two developers. I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• One question was to design an algorithm to optimally fit different sized cards on a piece of paper. The second question covered object oriented design   Answer Question