Vistaprint Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaprint Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process consists of phone interview and onsite one. There are four rounds in the onsite. Interviewers are nice to talk with. They asked a lot of behavior questions, like how to resolve conflict with others.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

Applied online on college university career site. Was scheduled for an in-person interview on campus. The interview consisted of two rounds (each with different interviewers): one that asked a programming/algorithms question, and one that asked an object-oriented/system design type question. Both were an hour long.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an elevator using OOP principles?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bārdaw (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Bārdaw (Tunisia)).

Interview

Phone screening with someone from Barcelona at the beginning in which we discussed a little about my background and about the next interview, then I had an appoitment in the Vistaprint site for a face to face interview where I was asked about my background then a technical interview with a simple but challenging question.

Interview Questions

• Solve a logical question treating a virtual basket and its complexity.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

One day with two back to back, hour long interviews. Both were extremely hands-on. The first asked how you would solve a problem and you had to explain in words and draw on a whiteboard. The second asked you to write out code on a sheet of paper while the interview watched as you wrote every line.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, after a week or so I got a call from a recruiter who set up a phone screen. Went over a basic coding exercise, took about an hour. Got called in for an interview which lasted about 5 hours (including a free lunch). One hour sessions focusing on programming, object oriented design, general problem solving, and then a personal evaluation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Waltham, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The overall process took a few months. First, HR screening through the phone. Second, phone interview with senior employee. Third, on site brief interview. Fourth, 2 back to back technical interview on skills and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences most recent projects and career path.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

After a headhunter sent my application, a recruiter from the company contacted me. In the next couple of weeks, I went through a technical phone interview and an onsite interview. During the onsite interview, each interviewer brought a few sheets of prepared questions/problems with them and without wasting any time, dived right into the technical quizzes.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented designs, implementations; Some common data structure questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

it was very straight forward - i was asked to meet 4 different people, but none of them actually in the group i will be joining. I was asked to explain my past working experience, my personal interest, the cases i have worked on, and some technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

I only had one on campus interview with 2 people. Each interview was around half an hour each. One was object oriented design, the other was programming. I received an offer for my internship shortly after my interview, within one to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an elevator? (Object Oriented Design)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

Quick, informed about how the process was going at all times, natural and relaxed. HR representatives made sure I was comfortable, all interviewers were very open when asked questions, providing lenghty, insightful answers.