Vistronix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.7

Junior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistronix (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. I was told I would be in a room with 3 interviewees, but instead I was interview by the Program Manager, and then taken to a different room to be interviewed by the Senior Test Engineer. Both people made me fee very comfortable, and I wasn't asked anything too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the team? Do you have any experience in this field? What is your salary requirements?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistronix (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then was e-mailed by an HR employee to answer some pre-screening questions. Then I had the technical interview. If you get a contingent offer, you will have an interview with the prime company. If you don't have a security clearance (for a position that doesn't require an active one), then your offer is contingent on getting your clearance.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vistronix (Columbia, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and to the point, met all of the key people involved in my position. All of the interviewers had unique roles and perspectives on their interaction with my role. All of my questions were answered during the in person meeting and no need for follow up. Quick tour gave me a look into the work/team environment as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment are you looking to work in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistronix.

Interview

The speed of the hiring and interview process depends on the candidate. Mine went very smooth, but a friend of mine took forever. The interview is very basic. It comprises of three individuals. Usually 2 senior managers and a senior technical person. Interview is fairly average. Just make sure you know everything you've on you're resume because they will test you.

Interview Questions

• My interview did not have any difficult questions, but other's have mentioned getting on the white board and writing SQL queries.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Vistronix (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the VP of the company and one of the Sys Admins. Asked basic questions and gave an overview of the company. Interview lasted about 2 hours. I heard back with an offer in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were about protocols in the OSI model. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interviewer asked me what salary I wanted; but said it was too high. I was sent an offer letter in email.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vistronix (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and then 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• software development life cycle and what are diff approaches..?   Answer Question