Vitamin T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vitamin T

2.5

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin T (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty thorough interview process. I had a phone screen first with the general Recruiter. Then I had a phone screen with the Regional Director of my territory. This lasted about 2 hours which is how I knew I was definitely moving on. I then went on-site and interviewed with the Market Manager and the same Regional Director I had spoken to. After about an hour with them, I met with 2 team members (both Agents) and they had no idea what to ask me, who they were talking to, and I believed they didn't even know they were a part of the interview process - not a great candidate experience on that part - but it wasn't too big of a deal. The worst part was that once everything was said and done and the Regional Director basically offered me the job, she also went in to asking me scenario-based questions...like did you forget to ask me these in the interview so you ask me on the offer call? That was a bit weird to me.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

quick, i was called by a pretty unprofessional recruiter. i talked to a hiring manager and the president. they were nice, but I saw flags. I should've listed to my gut.

Interview Questions

• it was purely conversational, I'm not sure how they made their decision. Most casual interview ever. Just ran through my resume and the hiring manager talked about herself mostly.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They contacted me for positions that weren't a good fit. but I went on one interview anyway because I was desperate. When I told them what positions I'm interested in, they said they would contact me about those in the future. But they didn't. They keep contacting me about other positions. I've emailed and called several times to ask them to stop emailing me. Each time they say they've taken care of it and I won't be contacted again. But still get emails from them. I've blocked their emails but the emails get through the filters. Unless you won't unending spam, don't contact them.

Interview Questions

• They said the client was considering me for a position and wanted to know my salary requirements. So I tried to negotiate with them. Then they said that the client decided to go with someone else. I don't think they want you to negotiate.   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

Really straight forward, I spoke to their client and got the job offer. They even had me go as far as fill out all the onboarding documents. Then they called me and said the client hired someone else with a completely different skillset to do my job. The communication from them was laughably horrible and completely disapproves the point of having external recruiters in the first place. Still not entirely sure if the person the client ended up using was through them or not. Either way I freed up time for the project and lost money that month because of them.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy going. They first sit down and meet with you to see if you'll be a fit. Then you get a phone call from an expert in the field to basically kinda quiz you to test your level.

Interview Questions

Already employed elsewhere. Timing was off.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

1st int with Recruiter, then 4 more interviews, was told I was getting an offer then everything was put on hold for FOUR months. They re-engaged, had me int with the Pres, only to tell me I didn't get the job because I asked about salary on the SIXTH int. It was totally disorganized and lacked any sort of stability. Horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Applied for the position of Marketing Manager. They were seeking a Marketing Manager for a client. He scheduled a phone interview and I received NO call or email cancelling or rescheduling. Very unprofessional

3D Artist Interview

Interview

I didn't even get the urge to apply.
    You're looking for a unicorn of a 3D artist. That's like 6-8 people's worth of knowledge spanning many fields with several workflows and skills in one person! With no salary listed, and all of those requirements, it seems sketchy at best. Companies who ask for all of these should give more incentive for anyone who qualifies to apply. Usually, when I see these jobs listed, they're posted by companies who over work and under pay their artists. Also, "quick animations," you either want a veteran workhorse (be prepared to match their previous salaries) or you want someone who does quick shoddy work due to the fact that they're doing 6-8 people's worth of work. No thanks. It's too bad, we could have had a lot of fun. Either hire a team of juniors with a lead or look forward to a vacant spot and high turnaround.

Interview Questions

• What could have been asked: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I did a phone interview with an in-house recruiter that was based in another city. She found my resume on one of the job boards. If she felt I was qualified I would interview with the local Market Manager. I had connections to the local Manager but chose to interview thru the recruiter which in hind-site was a mistake.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my previous experience; I had been a creative recruiter for Vitamin T's competitors for more than 5 years and I had also worked in the commercial photography industry for 10+ years.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for a position posted on Dice. Received an email from a Dallas, TX recruiter asking me to come into his office for a 1 hour interview. Since I am a professional W2 contractor and I am currently finishing an assignment, I do not have the time to take a half day off without pay just to find out whether the position is one I would be interested in, and whether the client was someone I had already done work for. I requested that we do a phone screen first via email. Recruiter informed me that all "discussions" are in person only, no telephone, and if I could not take time off work to visit with him in person he could not do business with me. I decided not to do business with him. NOTE TO MANAGEMENT - if you want to recruit in the 5th hottest IT job market, don't tell people with 15+ years of experience that you can't discuss opportunities on the phone. You will just gain a reputation as a firm that is too difficult or not worth the time to do business with.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions, as the recruiter was not interested in doing a screening interview over the phone.   1 Answer