Vitamin T Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitamin T (San Jose, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruiter was 15 minutes late to the call. Grilled me on my skills. Was short and curt. Said I wasn’t a fit but would pass along my info anyway. Call was the weirdest 7 minutes. First experience with a recruiter and it was extremely unpleasant and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with Tableau?
    1 Answer

Vitamin T

Application

I interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview

Pleasant interview with plenty of good information of the position. Didn’t feel nervous or intimidated as most interviews do. Felt like I was talking to a friend. Great chemistry. Left interview feeling good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Vitamin T

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1y

a

Creative Director

Which staffing agency is better? City - Los Angeles, Industry - Media/Entertainment/marketing, Role - Designer Creative Circle 24seven Onward Search Vitamin T (Not looking for a job. Looking for temp support on a few projects.)

10 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview was really weird, the agent was late to our phone interview, he told me that I was the perfect fit for the position and that he was going to present me to the client. I called the agent twice and emailed him with no updates whatsoever.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vitamin T

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview

Set up an appointment with the recruiter for a 15 minute interview, was totally blown off, they didn't return my 2 voice mails or one email. So, the process is to get blown off and ghosted. A total waste of time for people serious about finding work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Vitamin T

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview

Telephone interview was very pleasant. I applied through a contact and was asked normal questions about my background and resume. I have a unique work experience that is transferrable just about anywhere so we spoke on that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitamin T (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

This company was incredibly encouraging and helpful in helping to determine the viability of employment with them. I was and am still hopeful the process will lead to an enjoyable and rewarding relationship that will endure for some time, to come.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Austin, TX) in Nov 2018

Interview

The first agent was very good. He listened to my requests and found me something was accommodating. The 2nd agent picked up my resume, did not discuss my key requests and requirements and then placed me in a position asking for immediate start that I was used for one month and let go. Not at all what I was looking for. She did not reference any notes from the previous agent. Be careful. They will sell you like a used car and not worry about whether it fits what you are looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Glendale, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

You are matched up with a hiring manage. The interview is a video conference call going through your work. You are expected to show your process and present yourself as to why you are fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is the favorite part about your design process?

Vitamin T

Application

I interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview

Comfortable interview experience. The interviewer made the entire process stress free. I have not interviewed for a role in a number of years, and was concerned about the entire process in general.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vitamin T

Application

I interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview

Applied for the position of Marketing Manager. They were seeking a Marketing Manager for a client. He scheduled a phone interview and I received NO call or email cancelling or rescheduling. Very unprofessional

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews