Vitamin T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitamin T Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.5

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitamin T.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and then took days to respond when I indicated I was interested -- and days to respond to each and every subsequent response or question I had for him. He took a week to respond when I asked him to submit me to the contract, and I am not sure I ever was.

When I finally heard back, the client had moved forward with a candidate. Of course! It was a pointless waste of time to even be in contact with this recruiter, who was so unresponsive and did nothing at all.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, just general questions about my resume, and barely any at that. No real interview at all.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They contacted me for positions that weren't a good fit. but I went on one interview anyway because I was desperate. When I told them what positions I'm interested in, they said they would contact me about those in the future. But they didn't. They keep contacting me about other positions. I've emailed and called several times to ask them to stop emailing me. Each time they say they've taken care of it and I won't be contacted again. But still get emails from them. I've blocked their emails but the emails get through the filters. Unless you won't unending spam, don't contact them.

Interview Questions

• They said the client was considering me for a position and wanted to know my salary requirements. So I tried to negotiate with them. Then they said that the client decided to go with someone else. I don't think they want you to negotiate.   Answer Question

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vitamin T.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter. The interview wasn't conventional, I was just asked questions about my resume. I was asked about pay and asked for ballpark entry level payment regarding San Diego's average. The recruited acted shocked and told me 40k is the top amount web devs making starting out. Following this they attempted to reinforce this by demeaning me via my resume, letting me know I won't make more than 40k each year. After this I was offered another interview, which I declined.

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear that [proposed number] is the average salary of a jr web developer in san diego?   2 Answers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for a position posted on Dice. Received an email from a Dallas, TX recruiter asking me to come into his office for a 1 hour interview. Since I am a professional W2 contractor and I am currently finishing an assignment, I do not have the time to take a half day off without pay just to find out whether the position is one I would be interested in, and whether the client was someone I had already done work for. I requested that we do a phone screen first via email. Recruiter informed me that all "discussions" are in person only, no telephone, and if I could not take time off work to visit with him in person he could not do business with me. I decided not to do business with him. NOTE TO MANAGEMENT - if you want to recruit in the 5th hottest IT job market, don't tell people with 15+ years of experience that you can't discuss opportunities on the phone. You will just gain a reputation as a firm that is too difficult or not worth the time to do business with.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions, as the recruiter was not interested in doing a screening interview over the phone.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vitamin T (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

My interview with Vitamin T was very informative and they are open to helping me find employment. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking. Vitamin T also has a valuable training portal that it offers their clients.

Interview Questions

• What type of work I am looking for?
      Am I willing to work freelance or am I looking for a full-time position?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin T (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty thorough interview process. I had a phone screen first with the general Recruiter. Then I had a phone screen with the Regional Director of my territory. This lasted about 2 hours which is how I knew I was definitely moving on. I then went on-site and interviewed with the Market Manager and the same Regional Director I had spoken to. After about an hour with them, I met with 2 team members (both Agents) and they had no idea what to ask me, who they were talking to, and I believed they didn't even know they were a part of the interview process - not a great candidate experience on that part - but it wasn't too big of a deal. The worst part was that once everything was said and done and the Regional Director basically offered me the job, she also went in to asking me scenario-based questions...like did you forget to ask me these in the interview so you ask me on the offer call? That was a bit weird to me.

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Interview

Really straight forward, I spoke to their client and got the job offer. They even had me go as far as fill out all the onboarding documents. Then they called me and said the client hired someone else with a completely different skillset to do my job. The communication from them was laughably horrible and completely disapproves the point of having external recruiters in the first place. Still not entirely sure if the person the client ended up using was through them or not. Either way I freed up time for the project and lost money that month because of them.

Designer Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vitamin T.

Interview

Saw a job post on Vitamin T website. Applied with my resume. Got an email asking for resume again along with several questions.

Went to the office to talk to a recruiter. He said he didn't have any available position right now. ( I conclude that they probably just post some fake jobs to attract more potential candidates.)

I asked what would be the next step? The recruiter said he would emailed me with incoming job description. A couple days after my interview, I received an email regarding referance check. What a surprice. The recruiter never mention this before.

I decide not to give them my reference information before I receive a job offer. They never keep me update with new jobs afterwards.

3D Artist Interview

Interview

I didn't even get the urge to apply.
    You're looking for a unicorn of a 3D artist. That's like 6-8 people's worth of knowledge spanning many fields with several workflows and skills in one person! With no salary listed, and all of those requirements, it seems sketchy at best. Companies who ask for all of these should give more incentive for anyone who qualifies to apply. Usually, when I see these jobs listed, they're posted by companies who over work and under pay their artists. Also, "quick animations," you either want a veteran workhorse (be prepared to match their previous salaries) or you want someone who does quick shoddy work due to the fact that they're doing 6-8 people's worth of work. No thanks. It's too bad, we could have had a lot of fun. Either hire a team of juniors with a lead or look forward to a vacant spot and high turnaround.

Interview Questions

• What could have been asked: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Graphic and Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vitamin T (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a call as a follow up to a position applied on their website a few weeks prior. The process was easy, fast, and I had a very good experience. Erika guided me through the process, followed up at every step and was very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• My availability for temporary or temp to hire positions.   1 Answer