Vitamin World Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vitamin World

2.5

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Gary, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

I went into the store looking for a part-time job and they were hiring. The interview process was very easy. I was asked some questions I had to answer on paper; it was a skill review test. I then was called for an interview a few days later. I interviewed with the store manager and it went well. She sent me for a drug test. That took about a week before they got back with me that I had the job. It was approximately a two to three week process from the time I went into the store and asked about a part-time job until I started working.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for V W and why do you wan to sell vitamins? Have you sold on commission before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vitamin World

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first briefly interviewed by the assistant manager which was followed up on by the store manager. I was asked a lot of questions about my goals, passions and what motivates me. This was followed up by a call from the District Manager. I truly felt like the interview process was painless even though I was a tad nervous.

Interview Questions

• What type of supplements do you take?   1 Answer