Vitamin World Second Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitamin World Second Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vitamin World

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The store manager entered my workplace at that time. She was impressed with my customer service and encouraged me to apply for the position. I had a one on one interview and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vitamin World

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

They will hire anyone. Anyone who grad hs and wrkouts will get the job. Easy interview and short lots of paper wrk. Hire really fast bc they need workers.

Second Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vitamin World.

Interview

I applied by walking in then filling out an online application. The online application is easy and standard. I had my first interview with the store manager, then my second with the district manager over the phone. They ask very basic, simple questions. Your knowledge of vitamins and supplements is just a small fraction of the interview, as they offer new associate training and then the advanced product knowledge training.

Interview Questions

• Do you currently use any supplements or vitamins? If so, what brands and for how long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a high turnover rate, it is an easy hire for an easy job!