Vitera Healthcare Solutions Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitera Healthcare Solutions Outside Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Vitera Healthcare Solutions

3.7

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview

Go through in house recruiter that will tell you everything that you want to hear and promise you the world.

Interview Questions

• None, they need employees. If you can pass their test, they need you   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't one, it is take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Vitera Healthcare Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

3 phone interviews
    1 in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

Extremely long process, which may have been due to specific time period I started the process. Started with a phone interview with an HR employee assigned to coordinate the candidate selection process. Step two was an intelligence test, which was a basic test if you have any experience with college entrance exams, IQ tests, etc. From there it a few weeks to set up phone interview with the Hiring Manager. After that interview two months went by and then I was contacted again. This time to take an online test again but being witnessed via Skype so they could verify it was actually me taking the first test. This was followed a wait of about two weeks. Next step was to meet with a field manager via phone interview. I had this interview and they followed up in a few days to set up face to face with same field manager. He was professional and helpful, but he was not going to be my manager. The manager for my region had not been hired and they expected that person would actually go through training with the person they hired for the position I was interviewing. The next step was to go to their home office in Florida. This was to be the final two or three candidates. I was contacted to go to Florida but I declined. No one could give me straight answer on the size of the territory. It went from all of a state, to the southeast part of the state and pretty much every thing in between. Travel was a concern so this was a problem for me, plus I was not comfortable with the management in flux approach. They were hiring all of the country and their infrastructure was not in place. That may be different today, but at the time it was too risky for me to continue.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions.   1 Answer