Vivial Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivial Inside Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very traditional layout. This was a new type of position that I had never interviewed for before. There was a lot of focus on personality rather than technical skills which was very pleasant. I had two interviews with two different managers.

Interview Questions

• Who in your life is the most successful person and what makes them successful?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vivial

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vivial in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to call to set up a phone interview. I had a 8 minute phone interview and it seem like the interviewer was nervous. The next day I received a rejection email.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

3 phone interviews and two live interviews, all with different people. After that, you were required to "sell" a member of management over the phone. They then made you sit with a rep for 10 minutes to let you see what you were getting yourself into

Interview Questions

• pretty standard questions...who you were, what kind of experience did you have.   Answer Question