Vivial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vivial

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivial (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Non- intimidating interview. Asking about past sales jobs, goals, how I over come conflict. This company switched names from the berry company to vivial to hide the same issues still going in. Mostly men working heye. A very sexist, unrealistic company. You could have met your goals a bonuses, but if they don't let me you- you may as well expect termination and be singled out. People are treated differently, it doesn't matter- favoritism is an issue. Don't trust anyone.

Interview Questions

• Do I get a Long with others.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial in May 2017.

Interview

Quick phone conversation. Ask you to come in for a formal interview. Meet some managers...typical. Was not impressed with the office or managers. Seemed to me like a chop shop. No personality to the office. Snooze fest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the internet?   1 Answer

Content Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial.

Interview

Begins with an online application, then a phone call interview. If you pass that stage, you're given an in-person interview. Once you've made it this far, within a short time, maybe a day or two, they've made their decision and you're called by HR with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to detail my experience.   1 Answer
    • What book are you currently reading?   1 Answer
    • What's one thing people might say is impressive or "cool" about you?   1 Answer

Content Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial.

Interview

Long; interview consisted of back to back interviews with three managing editors on the content team. Nice that it all took place on one day/in one shot so I didn't have to return repeatedly. Office is kind of dark/depressing but everyone was nice and approachable.

Interview Questions

• what kind of news/magazines/writing etc. i read on regular basis   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

A quick and painless interview process. Got a call from someone screening resumes in Ohio and then came in for an in-person interview. Managers were very nice. Enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience marketing to a local business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a brief phone call to cover the very basics about my position and the very basics of my qualifications. Then I was brought in for an in-person interview that seemed pretty typical. It was myself and two people from the company. They asked relatively few questions about qualifications and a lot of "what would you do" and "tell us about a time..." questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? And when you finished your answer they asked for another one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivial (Honolulu, HI) in August 2015.

Interview

Fastest interviewing process I've ever had. Recruiter called and scheduled a screening interview, then moved forward to the next round and was scheduled an in house interview. Wasn't aware, but it was a super day and so I interviewed one-on-one with three different managers (2 sales one branch). Had a chance to shadow a person that's currently in the account coordinator role. Seemed like a culture/fit screen. Got an offer the next day - no salary negotiation

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between marketing and advertising? What do you know about SEO and SEM? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through a phone interview and then two in person interviews. The phone interview was through recruiting after I submitted an application. The first in person interview was with the team lead for the position I applied for, and the second was for the director of client services.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was pretty brief and asked easy answering questions, it was nothing to stress over and they were very nice! They seemed very enthusiastic as to me being hired and overall was a great experience

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you a good potential asset to this company?   Answer Question

Digital Media Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had 1 phone screening with the recruiter, 1 phone interview with the hiring manager, and 1 video interview with the hiring manager. They ask questions about your background all throughout.