Vivial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivial Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivial

2.7

Ad Tech Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial in January 2017.

Interview

Initially applied through indeed. I was contacted by a HR Representative. Then had a in person interview with local manager and a final interview over the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain situation with in which you were given an objection and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Ad Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Milford, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 rounds of 1 on 1 interviews with managers. The questions were vague and I seemed to get completely conflicting feedback from one interview to the next.

Interview Questions

• Prior knowledge of SEO or SEM   1 Answer

Advertising Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I was an employee referral so my process was a little streamlined. 1 Face to Face Interview followed by 1 phone interview with an out of state manager. After the phone interview I was required to wait for a background check and drup screen before starting.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a me telling them my sales process. But they did ask if I could work with little to no supervision   1 Answer

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Short interview process. Quickly contacted by recruiter. Never contacted again after interview for an acceptance or denial. Tried following up but never heard anything. Discouraging from a potential employee standpoint.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivial (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)).

Interview

I was called to visit the facilities, they told me the position i was referred to and the test they would be applying. It was via an outsource service where they applied Psychological and general skills tests. An English test, which is not my main language. After those test they told to go directly to the company to do the design test. A test containing diverse content to be composed (layout).

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer