Vivial Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivial Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivial

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

Meet with 4 different people. No phone interview. In total, the interview took 3 hours. They offered me a job, but I turned it down because all of them mentioned they fire people who don't meet expectations. Not professional IMO

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff, who are you, what's your experience in sales, cold calling.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vivial

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivial (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Non- intimidating interview. Asking about past sales jobs, goals, how I over come conflict. This company switched names from the berry company to vivial to hide the same issues still going in. Mostly men working heye. A very sexist, unrealistic company. You could have met your goals a bonuses, but if they don't let me you- you may as well expect termination and be singled out. People are treated differently, it doesn't matter- favoritism is an issue. Don't trust anyone.

Interview Questions

• Do I get a Long with others.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial in May 2017.

Interview

Quick phone conversation. Ask you to come in for a formal interview. Meet some managers...typical. Was not impressed with the office or managers. Seemed to me like a chop shop. No personality to the office. Snooze fest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the internet?   1 Answer