Vivid Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivid Marketing Interview Questions

1.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

It was a positive experience. Standard formal interview, focuses allot on personal questions and some on past experience. The company structure will then be explained and you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Just go in with allot of confidence, be polite to the receptionist (they pay attention to this), and demonstrate general people/social skills as this is a very key facet of the position. Make eye contact and speak as clearly as possible.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Typical. They are just gauging your tolerance for going out and doing cold call sales. If you have a decent personality they will give you an offer. They will give an offer to anyone that comes in through the door.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a two part interview. The first they asked you the basic interview questions. The second interview was supposedly an "infield skills assessment". In actuality it was just a lunch with an employee and all I did was talk about my life with her. It was nothing too strenuous or rigorous and I doubt the screening process is that intense.

Interview Questions

The company just felt like a scam. It was a very weird set up and there are no real benefits that go with the job.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Shortest interview ever. Quick phone screen then set up 1:1 interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager looked extremely puzzled when I said I was applying in response to the job listing for the DC position. Can't blame him for the confusion as I found out there was no such thing. Next step would be to shadow a sales representative out in the field, which means standing in Walmart and selling Verizon Fios to the people.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are most proud (personal/professional accomplishments).   Answer Question

Entry Level Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of a week. Staff are friendly and let you see everyday tasks in the field. They are also good at getting back to you in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What has been your leadership experience?
      Why Vivid?
      Where do you want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Marketing - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Initially applied through a recruiter and was brought in a few days later for an in person interview. Interviewer was a higher up and fairly personable. He proceeded to tell me the ins and outs of the job. The job title seemed fairly misleading considering its more of an in store sales job, where you stand in big chain retailers (i.e. walmart, sams club, etc.) and sell customers walking in whatever product the client is requesting. At the time of my interview it was Verizon Fios.
    After the initial interview they then bring you in for a second in field interview where you get to go to said retailer and watch some of the team on the floor, they as well will ask you to sell to a customer as well in order to gauge your potential. Finally there's one last phone interview to answer any remaining questions you may have and gauge your interest in the job.
    Overall it was a very straight forward process and the team there really does seem like a nice bunch. However because I felt mislead about what the position really was for, as well as the unique work hours (10am-7pm, Wednesday-Sunday), I turned down the offer

Interview Questions

Vivid Marketing Response

Mar 24, 2015 – President

Thank you very much for your feedback on the interview process at Vivid Marketing. ALL of our job postings, as well as our website and social media state that we conduct direct, face to face, sales... More

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Interview was interesting to say the least. They presented some strong arguments about the choice of work. Impressive at the most. Offered me a job (of course) I mean come on it is sales. thought about taking it but in the end chose another firm that offered me slightly more in terms of salary and benefits.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2014.

Interview

the HR asked me several questions, such as what is your weakness, what kind of personalities that a successful leader should have. And the HR show me the career growth steps. Everyone should start from a sales, that's what I don't want.

it's all about sales

Vivid Marketing Response

Dec 4, 2014 – President

We appreciate you writing a review about our company, however I am confused as to what you found negative about our company, other than the fact that we handle direct sales and marketing for our... More

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2014.

Interview

They were very communicative during the interview process. I had to go into the office for a 15 minute interview and then I got called back to shadow an employee for the day. We drove to a nearby territory and went door to door on businesses to sell them products. It was good to be able to see what I would be doing there on a daily basis.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
    That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.