Vivid Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivid Marketing Interview Questions

1.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Preliminary phone interview

Interview Questions

• How has your most recent job prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Maryland (Colombia)).

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes. It was not very detailed. Mainly asked about resume and why you want to work for vivid marketing.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

They were pleasant but never provided name of person setting up interview and seemed disorganized with this process.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2013.

Interview

This was an easy interview process. The company is looking for salespeople to go door-to-door to solicit what they are selling. If you are competent and can 'interact' with people on the phone, you will be invited to the first round interview with the president. Where you wont be able to find out any particulars of the job until interview #3. The president kept saying "we participated in the program", which made me suspicious...

Interview Questions

I was highly unimpressed with the organization. It was more of a front than it was an actual business. When I went in for the first interview, the office was empty...even for the president. Seriously?... an office desk with only a phone on it? Do your research on this company.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Three step interview process.

It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
    That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in August 2014.

Interview

the HR asked me several questions, such as what is your weakness, what kind of personalities that a successful leader should have. And the HR show me the career growth steps. Everyone should start from a sales, that's what I don't want.

it's all about sales

Vivid Marketing Response

Dec 4, 2014 – President

We appreciate you writing a review about our company, however I am confused as to what you found negative about our company, other than the fact that we handle direct sales and marketing for our... More

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Interview was interesting to say the least. They presented some strong arguments about the choice of work. Impressive at the most. Offered me a job (of course) I mean come on it is sales. thought about taking it but in the end chose another firm that offered me slightly more in terms of salary and benefits.