Vivid Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivid Marketing Interview Questions

1.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

It was a positive experience. Standard formal interview, focuses allot on personal questions and some on past experience. The company structure will then be explained and you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Just go in with allot of confidence, be polite to the receptionist (they pay attention to this), and demonstrate general people/social skills as this is a very key facet of the position. Make eye contact and speak as clearly as possible.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

The conduct three round interviews. The first is in the office. The second is by another account rep who takes you into the field all day so you can see what they do on a day to day basis. The third is conducted after the second. The second round determines if you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Vivid Marketing?   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a two part interview. The first they asked you the basic interview questions. The second interview was supposedly an "infield skills assessment". In actuality it was just a lunch with an employee and all I did was talk about my life with her. It was nothing too strenuous or rigorous and I doubt the screening process is that intense.

Interview Questions

The company just felt like a scam. It was a very weird set up and there are no real benefits that go with the job.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Typical. They are just gauging your tolerance for going out and doing cold call sales. If you have a decent personality they will give you an offer. They will give an offer to anyone that comes in through the door.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Shortest interview ever. Quick phone screen then set up 1:1 interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager looked extremely puzzled when I said I was applying in response to the job listing for the DC position. Can't blame him for the confusion as I found out there was no such thing. Next step would be to shadow a sales representative out in the field, which means standing in Walmart and selling Verizon Fios to the people.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are most proud (personal/professional accomplishments).   Answer Question

Entry Level Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of a week. Staff are friendly and let you see everyday tasks in the field. They are also good at getting back to you in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What has been your leadership experience?
      Why Vivid?
      Where do you want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Marketing - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Initially applied through a recruiter and was brought in a few days later for an in person interview. Interviewer was a higher up and fairly personable. He proceeded to tell me the ins and outs of the job. The job title seemed fairly misleading considering its more of an in store sales job, where you stand in big chain retailers (i.e. walmart, sams club, etc.) and sell customers walking in whatever product the client is requesting. At the time of my interview it was Verizon Fios.
    After the initial interview they then bring you in for a second in field interview where you get to go to said retailer and watch some of the team on the floor, they as well will ask you to sell to a customer as well in order to gauge your potential. Finally there's one last phone interview to answer any remaining questions you may have and gauge your interest in the job.
    Overall it was a very straight forward process and the team there really does seem like a nice bunch. However because I felt mislead about what the position really was for, as well as the unique work hours (10am-7pm, Wednesday-Sunday), I turned down the offer

Interview Questions

Vivid Marketing Response

Mar 24, 2015 – President

Thank you very much for your feedback on the interview process at Vivid Marketing. ALL of our job postings, as well as our website and social media state that we conduct direct, face to face, sales... More

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

After I submitted my resume via CareerBuilder, the recruiter called me within 24 hours. I answered a few qualifying questions over the phone, and we set up an in-person interview. The recruiter was extremely polite, informative, and transparent. She answered all of my questions honestly. I came in for my scheduled interview, and I enjoyed the upbeat music playing in the lobby. I met with the hiring manager for about 20-30 minutes. She discussed the position in detail and reviewed my qualifications. After the interview was completed, I received a phone call that afternoon stating that the hiring manager was impressed with my preliminary interview performance and they would like to invite me back for a second interview so that I could shadow the current HR manager for a portion of the afternoon to make sure the position was a mutual fit. I loved what I saw! The hiring manager offered me the position on the spot, and I started the following week. Overall, it was a comprehensive, informative interview process that left me feeling informed and excited about beginning my new position with Vivid Marketing, Inc.!

Interview Questions

• What is something about me that would not be found on my resume?   Answer Question

Dec 4, 2014 – President

As you mentioned, we are very detailed during the interview process, and like to go as in depth about the positions offered as much as possible; Even to the extent of offering a shadow day to the... More

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing in January 2013.

Interview

I posted my resume online and the HR manager reached out to me for a first round interview. I accepted for at minimum to get interview experience. I sat down with the President of the company where she explained the "what" and 'why" behind the opportunity for us and the clients the represent. I was offered the second interview which was a day of shadowing the position to know exactly what I would do myself. The young man answered all my questions and we just had a fun day talking to customers. During the third round interview I sat down with the President again and she asked how I thought my experience was and answered any follow up questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What about your previous work experience, do think would be beneficial in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have any concerns or previous engagements, bring them up during the final interview.

Dec 4, 2014 – President

Our number 1 concern is that a candidate knows exactly who we are and why we do what we do, from the get-go. We want to show people "where we've been" and "where we're going" as a... More

Sales Representative (Leader) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview

Interview was interesting to say the least. They presented some strong arguments about the choice of work. Impressive at the most. Offered me a job (of course) I mean come on it is sales. thought about taking it but in the end chose another firm that offered me slightly more in terms of salary and benefits.